Come and join!

Discussion in 'Play-Tests' started by Blayer98, Jul 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nessie

nessie New Member

I'm changing my name and moving out of the country after that typo. :oops:
    LetsRaceBwoi likes this.
  2. purplerecluse

purplerecluse Member

playing now with everyone :) ty to Rhys and nicefunfungirl for all their help in getting me to full-functionality play testing for this evening ! so much fun. missed Sims sooo much x
    JeremyT, LetsRaceBwoi and zc456 like this.
  3. LetsRaceBwoi

LetsRaceBwoi Well-Known Member

http://us19.chatzy.com/74954599058138 Come join our chat! :)
    purplerecluse likes this.
  4. purplerecluse

purplerecluse Member

LetsRaceBwoi likes this.
  5. Cyber Toon

Cyber Toon Member

umm.. everyone was gone from the chat when I came back... I read backwards in the chat and apparently you made a Skype group...? what..? o_O
  6. nessie

nessie New Member

We ended up making a Skype group to have something a little more permanent. :) Plus, the chatzy only allowed 10 users at a time. Not sure if the link would work as a post on the forums but try clicking here to join! If that doesn't work, I'd be happy to add you to it if you'd like!
  7. Cyber Toon

Cyber Toon Member

My skype is <redacted>.
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2015
  8. Roll-E

Roll-E Member

Curiosity, when you you click on semantic lot and Debug does it take you directly to a house or the world map. Just curious, I have the latest update and it take me to some house.
  9. Clonest

Clonest Active Member

How do I do this?!?!?....I asssume FREESO.exe is the client I need to use to connect? how do I change the server I try to connect to?
  10. SoraTSO

SoraTSO Active Member

Somebody needs to be hosting. I would if I could figure out how :/
  11. Clonest

Clonest Active Member

it's been a few days, i finally figured it out since everyone's tried hosting at least once now and written a whole picture guide how to do it ourselves. :)
    Nahuel3d likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.