I went through and deleted over 80 useless accounts tonight, and it annoyed me to the point where I realized that I need to implement checks so it'll be impossible to create accounts that contains "username" or only numbers etc. Anyway, in this process I, unfortunately, managed to delete most of the chars in the login DB. This forced me to do a merge from the city server DB. In the process, some characters may have been lost. I also deleted duplicate characters (I.E characters belonging to accounts that already had three characters.) I also discovered that, somehow, all the number of characters for accounts had vanished into thin air!! This means that I had to start adding them manually. I did for some accounts, but doing it for all of them would take me a good month or two. So until I can find a way to automate this process, most accounts won't be able to access their characters. I apologize for this! In the meantime, I can report that the servers are more stable than ever.