FINAL ROUND - Choose the city that the FreeSO Official Server will use!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RHY3756547, Oct 23, 2016.

?

Which city would you like to see on the main server?

Poll closed Nov 1, 2016.
  1. Test Center

51 vote(s)
    68.9%
  2. Blazing Falls

23 vote(s)
    31.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tori Sim

Tori Sim Active Member

Waterfalls in BF :D yay!
    But since I'm outvoted I'll go for TC as well, can you add waterfalls there too? :D
  2. AquilaSim

AquilaSim Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Yep! I think there only two possibilities. (PS : the second proposition include a new river connected to lake)[​IMG]
    JWofles and Tori Sim like this.
  3. Tori Sim

Tori Sim Active Member

4. Ocirne

Ocirne New Member

wow I really love Blazing Falls it looks like the original!
  5. nicefunfungirl

nicefunfungirl Active Member

Is it just me who thinks this, But is it NOT obvious already tbh that Test Center won?
    Amoreena, Blayer98 and simshout like this.
  6. Blayer98

Blayer98 Active Member

True, but Blazing Falls could possibly get 30 votes all of a sudden and pass Test Center. :p
  7. AquilaSim

God forbid! lord save us from this! :eek:
    Amoreena, pisarz1958, Tirea and 3 others like this.
  8. yoyo

yoyo Active Member

I think blazing falls could turn the middle part into like a desert with mesas and valleys or something like that. I'd like a house in the mountains if we go with test center though :)
    Amoreena likes this.
  9. Amoreena

Amoreena New Member

I love this!! Leaning more toward TC. The beach extensions are great. Maybe a lighthouse and little seaports would look cool? ;)
  10. thercfr3ak

thercfr3ak New Member

But what about putting a large statuse of Tits, like they did of Jesus in Rio De Janeiro... because you know, tits center :cool:.
    yoyo likes this.
  11. Amoreena

Amoreena New Member

oh oh, and how awesome would it be if Nessie from the original TS1 neighborhood popped up from time to time?
    [​IMG]
    okay I'm done for now haha
  12. Oniji Abukara

Oniji Abukara Member

I sent the same few days ago =D
    Amoreena likes this.
  13. Amoreena

Amoreena New Member

Oo my bad, didn't even see it :p
    This is a sign that it needs to happen lol
    Oniji Abukara likes this.
  14. yoyo

yoyo Active Member

[​IMG]
    Amoreena and AquilaSim like this.
  15. Oniji Abukara

Oniji Abukara Member

jajja do not worry!!
  16. TheMarshmallowBear

TheMarshmallowBear Active Member

I don't know why we didn't just create our own city. It couldn't been that hard could it?
  17. AquilaSim

you say this because you voted Blazing Falls? did you? ;)
    seriously, I don't see the necessity of doing that since we're going to edit the map anyways...
    Oniji Abukara likes this.
  18. TheMarshmallowBear

TheMarshmallowBear Active Member

Exactly, so why not just make our own city.

But no, to be fair I missed this whole voting thing almost completely anyway xD
  19. yoyo

yoyo Active Member

i tried my hand at imagining a Test Center Layout:
    [​IMG]

This is mostly a combination of ideas from other threads. interesting points:
    1. I was thinking that this place could be made more town friendly if it was broken up into stacked layers, stepping down to the plains.

2. I liked the idea of turning this into a waterfall. it could be a good idea to not build roads in the yellow zone. I think it would feel too isloated if there were roads and the terrain looks really messsy on this side of the map.

3. i think this giant atoll doesn't need long bridges and roads here. I think it would be more astehically pleasing and we could add little boats around the map so we could imagine all of our sims island hopping between lots :) They could be something like simcity 4-ish boats:
    [​IMG]

4. Kinda similar to 1, I think it would be cool if we could carve out some rough layers around the mountain, similar to a wedding cake. Also flattening out the surrounding shore is another possibility.

5. nothing really special to note here, just really like this little tail section of islands on this side of the map. I like the pacific island/tropical vibe its got going :)
    Amoreena, JWofles and Oniji Abukara like this.
  20. AquilaSim

@yoyo you just gave me a idea with your picture.
    If it's possible, we could replace the island in "center" with a volcano, like the one that you can find on Charvatia.
    [​IMG]
    and also just a suggestion, if we do that, we could call the city/region Volcanic Center maybe ?
    simshout, Amoreena, yoyo and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.