FreeSO on iOS

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RHY3756547, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Chrisgaff

Chrisgaff New Member

Any progress with iOS FreeSO? Would love to have this!
  2. MrPhoenix

MrPhoenix New Member

This looks promising!!
  3. NubSmoo

NubSmoo New Member

After I learn mobile computing at uni ill prob be able to help port it to android tbh
  4. Alonzo

Alonzo Active Member

Is this the first Sims-1 Mobile ever?
  5. TheSimsFan

TheSimsFan Member

Is this going to be released in App Store? If I get a spare chance, I can play it. (And Please no in-app purchase) Also it has to be free like you said that you can play it for free on windows and Linux. What about Mac?
  6. SnarkieJosh

SnarkieJosh New Member

Not having a working laptop is there a way to get this on my non jailbroken iPhone 6S?
  7. Noel

Noel Member

I ain't been on this forums in nary a year now but so much progress has been made thus far! I'm so relieved to hear that the game is in beta and playable.
    I am also disheartened to hear about the C&D from EA, seems like works been done and gotten people hyped up for a mobile release and only for them to crush peoples dreams at the final push.
    I didn't manage to read or hear anything about the FreeSO mobile release being cancelled as well however, am I to assume that development on the FreeSO mobile port was also forcibly halted?
    Thank you to all the devs that took time out of their hands to work together and make a fan favorite breathe new life.
    Thank you Rhys and all involved.
    mrpenguinb likes this.