How to Register?

Discussion in 'Play-Tests' started by thitithainiyom, Jan 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nico

Nico Member

it worked for me!

"
    Registration successful! You can now log in ingame.
    "
    Bumpie likes this.
  2. They are currently experiencing a server overload due to literally thousands of registration requests. There's no ETA on when registration will be available again, but they're working on the issue. Patience, young padawan. :)
    Timothy likes this.
  3. Bumpie

Bumpie New Member

Perfect! Thanks.. I saw someone say there was a rolling banner.. I've not seen it lol So was just making sure. Are we logging in (when its ready) on the page that looks like the original TSO login? I'm so happy to see that page and hear that weird noise :)
  4. MurasakiYosei

MurasakiYosei New Member

Do yall know if the notifications at the top of the download page need to be refreshed every so often or if they change as the alerts come in?
  5. Inkedbettie

Inkedbettie New Member

I had to refresh it
    MurasakiYosei likes this.
  6. http://freeso.net/ is where updates are being posted. This is where you'll need to register first once registration is re-enabled. Then you can log into the game itself, if and when the Global Server comes online.
  7. It couldn't hurt to refresh the page once and awhile, just to be sure.
    MurasakiYosei likes this.
  8. Inkedbettie

Inkedbettie New Member

9. MarkM

MarkM New Member

Its the 7th of January and still can't login ?
  10. Raeven

Raeven Active Member

11. MarkM

MarkM New Member

Oh I must have mis-read someone had said you have to wait until the 6th so I thought I would try today as its the 7th lol
  12. Raeven

Raeven Active Member

It was the 6th yep. There were problems (detailed in the first blog post). They are working on the issues that they found last night and it'll take a few weeks (at least). They'll announce a new date for the next time.
  13. Tigger

Tigger New Member

ok, how the heck do you register to play this game? I registered here and figured I could log in when I ran the game but it's not taking my login for the game. Rather frustrating!
  14. pisarz1958

pisarz1958 Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Do you people even check out the forums/blog? Launch has been delayed. Closing this topic to avoid any more confusion.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.