How to set the game in fullscreen?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nahuel3d, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Nahuel3d

Nahuel3d Active Member

Well, i was testing Project Dollhouse (Is surprisingly amazing!) and the window is a little annoying in window mode, so i want to set the game in fullscreen but i dont know how
  2. aidancheddar

aidancheddar Active Member

Go to the directory where you installed TSO, and find Project Dollhouse.exe.config and open it in Notepad or alike. Scroll down and you should find options for disabling window and adjusting screen resolution.
    Oh, and for those who can't login:
    Tori Sim and Nahuel3d like this.
  3. Nahuel3d

Nahuel3d Active Member

Thank you!
    aidancheddar likes this.
  4. [Quote = "aidancheddar, pós: 2909, membro: 23"] Vá para o diretório onde você instalou o TSO, e encontrar Projeto Dollhouse.exe.config e abra-o no bloco de notas ou iguais. Role para baixo e você deve encontrar opções para desativar a janela e ajustar a resolução da tela.

Ah, e para aqueles que não podem entrar: [/ quote]

I couldn't put in full screen!
    I changed it to:

< setting name = "Windowed" serializeAs = "String" > <value> False </value> </setting> < setting name = "GraphicsWidth" serializeAs = "String" > 1024 <value> </value> </setting> < GraphicsHeight name = "setting" serializeAs = "String" > <value> 700 </value> </setting>
  5. Nahuel3d

Nahuel3d Active Member

i noticed that its sets like windowed the only change is that the window gets drawn above the toolbar
  6. aidancheddar

7. Nahuel3d

Nahuel3d Active Member

Yes
  8. xezno

xezno Member

One-Worded
  9. aidancheddar

I was one my tablet when I wrote that reply.
  10. Nahuel3d

Nahuel3d Active Member

Me too, or something like that, i was on my PS3 because my computer is broken ):
  11. xezno

xezno Member

I was on a phone