Introducing Sunrise Crater!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by RHY3756547, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Nicci

Nicci New Member

By "Items" I was referring to outfits & such. Cosmetic items. Not in the "pay to win" sense....it was just a thought. Anyway I am fine with donation either way.
  2. DaZ

DaZ Member

Custom clothing and such would be pretty awesome idea, nothing that benefits the sim in general money wise is fine I feel, this way people can pay for custom made clothing made by the community maybes? and that will be used to fund the server.
  3. Alonzo

Alonzo Active Member

I get that, but how is it fair that some sims would have "custom" clothes because they can afford to donate RL money, while others can not?
    Personally, I have enough RL money to donate, so I'm not disagreeing because it would be unfair to me. Overall, I just really think everything should remain clean, even cosmetic type items.
  4. I'll need a huge time to decide where I'll move in··· o_O
    Marvin732 likes this.
  5. Marvin732

Marvin732 Active Member

Same !
    Thats always the problem where to choose the lot :confused:
    Well, anyways, you can move the lot to somewhere else :D
  6. DaZ

DaZ Member

Gotta earn the money before you can move in anywhere ;)
  7. DaZ

DaZ Member

Are we allowed to stream this on twitch? and under what game just curious.. are you allowed to use "The Sims: Online"
  8. Oh yeah, didn't think about it· Well, I have no hurry· Time to roll around and see what's up first~ :cool:
  9. The Architect

The Architect Member

It's FreeSO. Yes you can stream FreeSO.
  10. Hayran

Hayran New Member

I'm not assuming anything. Only the Brazilian community agreed to get together there.
  11. Oryiah

Oryiah New Member

The Brazilian community is just as much a part of this as the rest of us. You're kind of making it seem like they are some outside force moving in on everyone else's space? lol
    DoctorEvilface and Lannie like this.
  12. DaZ

DaZ Member

I know wasn't being mean or anything just saying other people will reside there also :)
    Oryiah likes this.
  13. DaZ

DaZ Member

No was just stating other people will be moving in there also, wasn't any hate or intended to harm.
    Oryiah likes this.
  14. DaZ

DaZ Member

Under which game? Sims Online allowed i mean?
  15. Hayran

Hayran New Member

K, Of course hehe, everybody can live wherever want at Sunrise Crater. I am only just informed about the voting we did in the brazilian community.
  16. The Architect

The Architect Member

It's called FreeSO. This isn't The Sims Online any more
  17. DaZ

DaZ Member

Awesome :)
    Hayran likes this.
  18. DaZ

DaZ Member

I don't see that in the games list is what i mean, for streaming dude if we can stream we need to stream under a game twitch has in it's directory.
  19. Phade

Phade New Member

There is an option for it. It's labeled as The Sims: Online
  20. Oryiah

Oryiah New Member