Is FreeSO down?

Discussion in 'Support' started by trippmachine, Mar 7, 2017.

1. trippmachine

trippmachine New Member

2. yungcastro

yungcastro New Member

Same here can't log in
  3. CorgiGoddess

CorgiGoddess New Member

TSOmania said the server is temporarily unavailable, but it's been down all day.
    yasmin46 likes this.
  4. yasmin46

yasmin46 New Member

I am getting the same thing. I think the servers are down
  5. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford New Member

Yes, it's currently down due to server issues. It will hopefully be back up by tomorrow.
    trippmachine likes this.
  6. pyranthas

pyranthas New Member

Hey rusty it's count olaf yes the servers are down here the recent statement i have got from tori sim hopefully there have it back up tomorrow cross our fingers!
    ARIES_OPERATIONS - Today at 9:07 PM
    @everyone Even our backup server is acting up, and so we do not expect services to be restored until sometime tomorrow. We suggest you find other activities in the meantime. We will, of course, publish an update the very minute services are restored. We apologize again for the inconvenience.
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
    Zuzu likes this.
  7. Raeven

Raeven Well-Known Member

@pyranthas
    Hiya Count,
    Here's the most recent server-status announcement (just to put a more recent time stamp on what is essentially the same info)
    (Hiya, Rusty!)
    yasmin46 likes this.
  8. pyranthas

pyranthas New Member

Raeven good to see you outside the game lol
  9. bml_brittybitty

bml_brittybitty New Member

Hey it's Brittanie. Tsomania.net provides a constant server update.
  10. pyranthas

pyranthas New Member

i posted another update i got from jessica cole about the servers its in the form but here a copy of it

While the server is currently up for the moment, they are still highly testing and migrating. They are testing personal performance, data, backups, etc. Lot loading is extremely slow. It is highly likely it will go back down as they are tweaking things. Do NOT attempt to login or register for an account until further notice.
    Alonzo and Raeven like this.
  11. Raeven

Raeven Well-Known Member

"Raven" in-game, actually (when I am not Mair). The in-game Raeven registered before I did so got our extra E :D