Well, the new keyboard and first order of the new laptop both were quite a bust. The second order of the laptop, which I'm on now, works like a dream. Anyway, I started a new branch on my SimsExperimental repository for Coursera, after I removed GameDevFox. I started the class not to long ago and grabbed the assets where I'm reading the book written by the course teacher that was also suggested by me, no less, and gonna be following the videos as well. Now that MonoGame 3.3 is finally out of development phase, so is the Content Pipeline! The content pipeline is finally able to build without dependance on the Windows Phone 7 SDK, making development from Mac and Linux finally practical. It's the only way I was able to build this example, to be honest. It worked without question. Truth be told, XNA Redist and it's development libraries were never re-installed on my computer after 0.1.26 and after I found out I can access MonoGame from NuGet. So, yeah. Actually progress should happen this time. I know the MonoGame development builds are considered stable too but, eh, personal preference.