Playtest server list + Guides

Discussion in 'Play-Tests' started by LetsRaceBwoi, Aug 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clonest

Clonest Active Member

Anyone going to host today?? :rolleyes:
  2. LetsRaceBwoi

LetsRaceBwoi Well-Known Member

incoming one-off host session starting now
    beware: i'm afk doing important gamedev
    EDIT: i'll schedule another for tomorrow, with my modded client
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2015
  3. Clonest

Clonest Active Member

I hope it's up today too. Also where can we find this "modded client"? or did you just mean the one with debug modes disabled? :)
    Dawid8 likes this.
  4. LetsRaceBwoi

The modded client will be up soon. It needs some fine-tuning and server improvements because of the [REDACTED].
    Clonest likes this.
  5. pisarz1958

pisarz1958 Administrator Staff Member Moderator

I don't know why, but for some reason I don't really believe in that modified client thing.

I could host one tomorrow, I have port forwarding etc. all set up, not sure if my Internet connection can handle it, but we might try. I hope I won't end up with just a few guys speaking their own language and ignoring me again xD
    Clonest and RHY3756547 like this.
  6. RHY3756547

RHY3756547 FreeSO Developer Staff Member Moderator

Guys, I have been studying my own brain in like one week of my free time and I have figured out the secret behind true artificial intelligence. I will soon be releasing a client with true free will, and all of the world's top neuro/computer science experts will be baffled beyond belief. They mostly just say "KILL ME" though, so I need to work that out before I share anything. This is 100% true no copy pasterino.
    pisarz1958 likes this.
  7. Clonest

Clonest Active Member

can always google translate.....despite only getting 4 seconds to read every speech bubble text someone types....something else to fix perhaps? :rolleyes:
  8. Clonest

Clonest Active Member

Did you really unlock the secret to free will mode just like what the family npc's mode had way back when when Maxis did the Betaville/Test Center new features tests? *_*
  9. LetsRaceBwoi

Added Timothy's server and put some guides in the second post to help newbies out a little bit.
    As for the features I've added, they're mainly server-side. And I haven't added free will yet, and that's not what I do. I've been working on another game for the past few days and that's why the release is delayed, but everything's good on my end.
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    Dawid8, Timothy and Clonest like this.
  10. Dawid8

Dawid8 New Member

When someone going to Host? i never played The Sims Online and im new at the Forums, That why im from Poland is making my problem... i have other Time Line same as i dont use PM or AM soo... i dont know when someone will host or not... I was really excited that i will play this because i never did.. Well i think i will have to wait bit more until the Game going to be Refreshed and some more servers will be made, and maybe finally i will join someone ;/
  11. LetsRaceBwoi

When the servers are made more stable (i.e. they can be left 24/7) I'll host again, but until then I feel as though they are too unstable for me to AFK safely without work being lost and people getting angry at me.
    Dawid8 likes this.
  12. Dawid8

Dawid8 New Member

I understand, and anyway soory for my bad English :/
  13. LetsRaceBwoi

Your English is about as good as anyone else's, and since it's not your first language don't worry about making errors.
    Dawid8 likes this.
  14. Dawid8

Dawid8 New Member

Thanks for understanding me... and if someone going to host someone can Reply here? x3
  15. LetsRaceBwoi

Hey guys, if anyone's up for it I'm willing to test tomorrow or Saturday. If there's enough demand for it I'll happily do it :)
  16. Clonest

Clonest Active Member

YES! let's do it!.....although I am wee bit torn between play testing that and the new Skyrim Multiplayer co-op mod right now. Both are very exciting to see how much progress continues to be made :D
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
    LetsRaceBwoi likes this.
  17. bundean

bundean New Member

Just forwarded my port and made a host, freeso.hopto.org, just afking but feel free to join and let me know if it works.

using build #121
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2015
  18. Shippya

Shippya Member

Anyone willing for a tester?:)
  19. Hi people~ I'm available for a playtest too·
  20. Remixful

Remixful Active Member

Are there any English servers I can playtest on?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.