Playtest server list + Guides

Discussion in 'Play-Tests' started by LetsRaceBwoi, Aug 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkjoebo

    jkjoebo Member

    iv tryed that sims free play and it kept updating it was there to hogg my phones battery and space off my phone

    been watching lots of his videos seeing what stuff they added or watch him drown a sim in another video
    xXJDrocks450Xx likes this.
  2. xXJDrocks450Xx

    xXJDrocks450Xx Well-Known Member

    I've been watching a lot of LGR recently too. As for Sims Freeplay, I cringe every time I look at it. :p
  3. TheMarshmallowBear

    TheMarshmallowBear Active Member

    The Olympus was scrapped because of the disaster that SimCity ended up being *rolls eyes*

    It also explains why tehre's so much lacking in The Sims 4, as far as I know they've wasted about 4 years or so on Olympus only for 90% of it to be scrapped and the other 10% recycled into what TS4 is (which is fairly still pretty good in terms of stability)
    Tirea likes this.
  4. Tirea

    Tirea Active Member

    Well that would at least explain why they reverted from TS3's (bigger) open world to those tiny neighborhoods in TS4, and why you get a loading screen when you move from one lot to another even if it's just across the street and semi-loaded in the background (i.e. Sims doing stuff on a non-active lot) sigh...
  5. jkjoebo

    jkjoebo Member

    So EA closed maxis branch and scraped olimpus about the same time figures
  6. SimsExperiencia

    SimsExperiencia New Member

    There is a server online? :c (Sorry my english)
  7. zc456

    zc456 Well-Known Member

    Wasn't Olympus supposed to be online? If so, I'm really sick of this "shame on EA for scrapping Sims 4 online." They scrapped that after hearing the outcry over SimCity and, in a rare event, learned. Ether you want single player or an MMO, you can't always have both.
  8. Dorka

    Dorka New Member

    is there any online server? :) I tried and it worked but now it always stops at 25% :/
    Change likes this.
  9. PatrickJr

    PatrickJr Member

  10. Mitsu

    Mitsu New Member

    Is there any other server hosters besides Patrick?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page