Recreating your house in Sims 1

Discussion in 'Sims Games' started by francot514, Aug 8, 2015.

1. francot514

francot514 Well-Known Member

Hey, everybody, i want to star this tread to keep Sims 1 memory alive, meanwhile FreeSO is completed and can allow us to do all stuff needed for terrain, i had to recreate one of vacations house my family had when i was just a kid. Old memories.

Franks_7_0000.jpg

This beatiful camp house is not a mansion, but was my little spot to have good vacations with my pets...

Let me decribe to you. This is the kichen where so many (like 10) christmas day were celebrated.
    Franks_7_0001.jpg

The visitor rooms, here sleep people who come with us, granphas, uncles aunts, and a cousins
    Franks_7_0002.jpg
  2. francot514

The billiards and enterteinment area, where my familiy spent some nights... And my fathers bedroom
    Franks_7_0003_thumb.jpg

The balcony good to apretiate those beautifull nights.
    Franks_7_0004.jpg

And the pool, where so many crazy thins happened.
    Franks_7_0006.jpg

Yes, we also had a car, the camphouse is far for my current house.
    Franks_7_0007.jpg

Comment and show us also those memorable houses you have ever visited...
  3. purplerecluse

purplerecluse Member

soooooooooooooooooo much nostalgia!!!!!!!!!!! love these pics!
    zc456 and pisarz1958 like this.
  4. Ben

Ben Member

I tried to recreate my house on the sims but it's frustrating how I can't do certain things, like my stairs are sorta perpendicular and I can't do that on TS1 XD Plus a main annoying thing is that you cant make furniture diagonally facing (really was a great feature of TS3)
  5. francot514

Yes, but you can search for custom content, that will allow you extend possibilities, there are some diagonals objects, i had to remember where you can download those...
  6. zc456

zc456 Well-Known Member

My old house from way back. Surprisingly, this is pretty damn accurate.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    yoyo likes this.
  7. BorderKontrol

BorderKontrol Member

I wish installing all of my Sims disks would be faster than just pirating the Complete Collection
  8. zc456

zc456 Well-Known Member

To be fair, I have the Complete Collection but no disk drive in my laptop and had to do the same thing. I have an ISO saved when I do an reinstall. So, unless EA decides to give Complete Collection out for free for however long like they did with Sims 2, pirating is the only option.
  9. Tirea

Tirea Active Member

I never liked recreating my house in The Sims.
    The lots were too small and there just wasn't the right furniture (Yes I know there is CC for Sims 1 but most things created for Sims 1 look like shit!), which pissed of the perfectionist inside me. :D

Anyways... Great job you guys! Those are some nice little houses :)
  10. LetsRaceBwoi

LetsRaceBwoi Well-Known Member

It isn't technically pirating, unless you don't have the Complete Collection disks, only when you don't own the game is it technically piracy.
  11. zc456

zc456 Well-Known Member

Aside from Simslice and TSO's objects, I've actually liked a lot of TS1's objects. Though I'm a bit more of a simplistic person. xD

Now if only the publishers would get it through their thick skulls.
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
    LetsRaceBwoi likes this.
  12. francot514

Good work Zack, sadly sims 1 doesnt allow your sims to watch tv from bed XD. What is that room at top that does not have wall paint??
  13. LetsRaceBwoi

It looks like a shed or utility room but the screenshots are like, "nope you cant see that!" because it's too far back.
  14. zc456

zc456 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it was a shed.
  15. LetsRaceBwoi

Why no paint? You could have wood or something on the inside, I guess.
  16. zc456

zc456 Well-Known Member

Was watching TV with a family member and I couldn't be bothered to go through TS1's catalog just to paint a shed.
  17. LetsRaceBwoi

True, TSO and TS1's catalog is pretty messy and unorganized.
  18. francot514

What a abandoned shed...
    You mean TS 1 catalog, not Complete Collection, this latest have subcategories and is pretty organized for me...
  19. LetsRaceBwoi

Really? I might get Complete Collection at some point then because the catalog was one of the only things keeping me away from TS1.
  20. zc456

zc456 Well-Known Member

Only in buy mode.
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015