Simming Online

Discussion in 'Play-Tests' started by zc456, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JeremyT

JeremyT Member

The current build puts you at a city view where you can choose a lot to go to on the list.
  2. Roll-E

Roll-E Member

The one that i have puts me on a lot called "Queen Margarent's" and I can't choose a lot nor there's a list to choose from. Is it the file that i have doesn't work, I have the latest file of tso.client.
  3. JeremyT

JeremyT Member

The latest dist at the moment is #78. Remember to execute the tso.client application, not the PD client.

You don't log in. Once the login prompt appears, that is when you click the Simantics button.
  4. DukeLukum

DukeLukum Member

I thought so, I can see past chats in the corner as you're joining, When will this be fixed?
  5. Roll-E

Roll-E Member

I don't have Tso.client on my PC. How's does the file look like on your computer and where is the file located. I went to my Local Disk>Program Files>Maxis>The Sims Online>TSO Client and after that I don't know where is tso.client.exe, I don't even have the file at all. Can you show me how does the file look like on your PC?
  6. JeremyT

JeremyT Member

7. Roll-E

Roll-E Member

8. JeremyT

JeremyT Member

In your TSOClient folder..
  9. JeremyT

JeremyT Member

I have a feeling you are not extracting the files to the proper directory...You need to extract the files of the latest build to \Maxis\The Sims Online\TSOClient
  10. Roll-E

Roll-E Member

Okay I usually put them on my desktop then to the file, is that the problem that I don't have tso.client? Also am I suppose to delete the old builds out the tsoclient file?
  11. JeremyT

JeremyT Member

Use WinRaR. Makes extracting to the folder much easier.
    You overwrite them.
  12. zc456

zc456 Well-Known Member

Server is down. Had to go somewhere. Will be back up later tonight, EST.
  13. Roll-E

Roll-E Member

the files dont overwrite them and i still don't have tso.client :( I think i have to delete everything and start from scratch, thats the only to do.
  14. zc456

zc456 Well-Known Member

LetsRaceBwoi and JeremyT like this.
  15. LetsRaceBwoi

LetsRaceBwoi Well-Known Member

Are times in EST?
  16. Tori Sim

Tori Sim Active Member

Is there a new thread somewhere for Development Updates?
    yoyo likes this.
  17. Roll-E

Roll-E Member

I can't tso.client.exe i tried winRAR to extract them to TSOClient folder I tried extract them from desktop to the TSOClient folder and I still don't get tso.client.exe I deleted everything and reinstall it 3 times but i still don't get the tso.client.exe. The only tso.client.exe is this folder but its on notepad and has codes. Can someone please help me and what i did wrong?

Attached Files:

• sm.PNG
      sm.PNG
      File size:
      3 KB
      Views:
  18. Blayer98

Blayer98 Active Member

Run the PATCHER.
  19. Roll-E

Roll-E Member

nope i still don't have tso.client.exe :(