Sims 1

Discussion in 'Sims Games' started by aidancheddar, Feb 4, 2014.

1. aidancheddar

aidancheddar Active Member

[​IMG]
    Aside from Project Dollhouse, who here still plays this classic every now and then? Despite two, three, and the upcoming four, I come back to this a lot, especially with the TSO objects. Makes it easy to work from home. Chalkboard, bunk bed, winter bear, and pin board are all from TSO. The bunk bed is very nice when Sims don't have an high enough relationship score, house is too small for two separate beds/, or you just want proper roommates like TSO had. For those who never played TSO, it does provide a good insight on what it was like.
  2. infamousedot

infamousedot Member

Yea, I jump on my Sims 1 from time to time, just to get that TSO feeling. I love the original items, such a great game, even with the low quality graphics.
  3. xezno

xezno Member

Heh. Same.
    infamousedot likes this.
  4. francot514

francot514 Well-Known Member

Sims 1 is great for modding, im starting a webpage where ill upload all my content created for the game.
    xezno and infamousedot like this.
  5. infamousedot

infamousedot Member

You have any sample images you'd like to share?
  6. xezno

xezno Member

Thx for liking my post! Also, check out simsvilleroleplay.prophpbb.com for the gist of it.
  7. francot514

Is not about sims ville roleplay xezno, i am creating a webpage to upload all my modding knowledge appart of sims ville roleplay.
  8. aidancheddar

I look forward to seeing this! I can imagine the knowledge will also lend itself for Project Dollhouse in the future.
  9. TRS

TRS Member

The Sims 1 is a very nice game. I really like the graphics and the GUI. I think I play it at least once a month.

TR
    xezno likes this.
  10. xezno

xezno Member

11. RHY3756547

RHY3756547 FreeSO Developer Staff Member Moderator

I don't like the UI design at all, but the game has a brilliant charm to it that the sequels seem to be missing.
  12. aidancheddar

Personally, I thought TSO did the TS1 interface right. At least you could finally change the descrption for the Sims.

Agreed.
  13. Dazzman_97

Dazzman_97 Member

I play the original sims all the time, iplatley I've been building lots I'm going to build on tso
  14. francot514

I play the Sims 1 by two main reasons: i cannot run something like sims 3 in my pc right now and this game has so much tools and tutorials about modding and you can personalize it as you want, of course you cannot compare it with TSO because they have different purposes, and it is obvious that many people like more TSO as it is to play online with friends, but about gameplay itself sims 1 win TSO becuase there are 2 expansion pack never used in TSO creation: superstar and makin magic.
  15. aidancheddar

I'm sure when custom content finally comes to Project Dollhouse, we'll start seeing superstar and makin' magic objects and outfits hit the game.
  16. infamousedot

infamousedot Member

I love the big clown head from makin' magic!
  17. aidancheddar

My favourite was the roller coaster. Oh man, just imagine theme parks in TSO!
    infamousedot likes this.
  18. infamousedot

infamousedot Member

That would be some awesome stuff
  19. aidancheddar

I hope we get the ability to push items into buy mode, as well by user uploads
  20. infamousedot

infamousedot Member

I wouldn't mind custom content but if all we get is what there was at game end, I'll be happy. Rare pets are my biggest concern. :)