Sims Online Email Verification Not Working for me

Discussion in 'Support' started by Benny, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Benny

Benny New Member

i have tried two separate email addresses of mine to try and sign up to use The Sims Online with and neither of them have had the email verification sent to them
    Please help!
    i really want to play Sims Online and the only thing that's stopping me is the email verification not working
    i put my email into the link box and it tells me "We have sent you an email. Check your inbox and spam folder."
    and from there, nothing has happened. And it has been a full day now without an email
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
  2. Raeven

Raeven Active Member

Your email service might be blocking the mail altogether instead of putting it in your spam folder.
    When you tried the second email was it with a different service?
  3. Benny

Benny New Member

yes it was with a different service.
    The first email service i used was with the email i signed up to the forums here with. And it didn't work
    So I used a backup email address from a different service and again no luck.
    I have heard that people have luck signing up for Sims Online if they use Gmail, but I don't have a Gmail account and it's not feesable for me to get a Gmail right now because it requires a Phone Verification to set up and Phone verification isn't very convienient at all right now because of where I am living at the moment
  4. Raeven

Raeven Active Member

Yeah, Gmail was a good option, surprisingly, but even Gmail's been very aggressively labeling FreeSO emails as spam lately.

You can try putting the return address in your address book (or whitelist it in whatever way works best for your email service) and see if it lets the email through noreply@mg.freeso.cf (you'll need to let the first attempt time out, I think, to try again)
    but if your email service has actually blacklisted mailgun servers that might not be enough
  5. Benny

Benny New Member

None of that worked sadly :(

I'm not sure what i should or even can do
  6. Benny

Benny New Member

it has been five days now, and I still have no verification email for The Sims Online game :( it's not in spam, it's not hiding anywhere
    i was painfully optimistic, but meh