Stuck on 99%

Discussion in 'Support' started by GemmaB, Sep 13, 2016.

1. GemmaB

GemmaB New Member

I've was stuck on 99% for over 10 minutes and now it has done the unthinkable... i was on 98% and now 97%.... what is going on?!? :eek:

Attached Files:

• sims.png
      sims.png
      File size:
      897.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Becky with the good hair

Becky with the good hair Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Your CPU cannot keep up with what is happening in the lot, so as time progresses, the progress bar goes backwards.
    You will most likely need to use a better PC, or keep trying.
    (Note that freeso.ml has too many items for some PCs to handle, if you try other server you should be fine).
  3. EricasFreePlay

EricasFreePlay New Member

Mine has been stuck on 25% all day and I know it can handle the lot because this is the first time it has not connected since I joined.
    Annie black likes this.
  4. RHY3756547

RHY3756547 FreeSO Developer Staff Member Moderator

I think freeso.ml was down. Try again.
    Tori Sim likes this.
  5. PM69037

PM69037 New Member

I am stuck at 100% right now.
  6. Annie black

Annie black New Member

I originally installed the game and it ran great now I'm stuck on Freeso.ml and Freeso.ga and stays at 100%. I used to be able to get in them. I can get into the other premise lots just fine. Not that bright with computers and exhausted from trying. I even reinstalled and made sure game and Pc was up to date. Any thoughts would be appreciated !
  7. Blayer98

Blayer98 Active Member

Try connecting to tsopt.onthewifi.com and see if it's your network connection or that your system can't handle the lot.
  8. Annie black

Annie black New Member

I tried that link and it said "site can't be reached" My pc isnt that old this is beond dissappointing, I can get onto the preloaded suggested nightclubs and stuff but not on peoples personal servers. Any other ideas?
  9. Blayer98

Blayer98 Active Member

Sorry, you don't enter it into the URL of your browser, you enter it here:
    [​IMG]
    Annie black likes this.
  10. dennusz1995

dennusz1995 Active Member

yeah, because that one is also 24/7
  11. Annie black

Annie black New Member

Lol like I said not the best at computers. Thanks for reply I'll give it a try!
  12. RHY3756547

"and see if it's your network connection or that your system can't handle the lot."

Your attitude towards other servers is getting annoying.
    Blayer98, Raeven, Annie black and 2 others like this.
  13. Annie black

Annie black New Member

I have tried everything you all suggested. I really appreciate all the help. Nothing worked. I have surgery Tuesday and will be down for 6 weeks and I had plans to play this like crazy. So dam close but yet so far! If anyone knows another way or maybe a guess on pc requirements it would be greatly appreciated. I got 48 hours to fix this! When I wake up I want to play my sims !!! Thanks everyone
  14. RHY3756547

One option is nuking jerome's house. I don't quite have a 10x10 crater object but it's possible.
  15. AquilaSim

AquilaSim Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Or joining another server than FreeSO.ml for make simple...
  16. Becky with the good hair

Becky with the good hair Administrator Staff Member Moderator

You know it would be a better option to nuke yours, Mr.Clutter BuffetTable-freak Chessmaster
  17. RHY3756547

I lied about the 10x10 crater object being possible - that would consist of 100 single tile part objects... not that was there before was any less. Might be a better idea to replace with nothing at all. ;)
  18. dennusz1995

dennusz1995 Active Member

Why mine?
  19. RHY3756547

It's in the center of the lot - so people hang out there the most. It would have the double effect of getting people to go anywhere else.