The Service™ Express (cancelled)

Discussion in 'Blueprint Houses' started by zc456, Nov 9, 2015.

1. zc456

zc456 Well-Known Member

The Service™ is as the name describes, a service lot. Service lots in TSO are meant for greening, relaxing, and crafting. I consider it "Express" since it's small and lacks additional entertainment objects that would allow for longer stays. I'll be releasing in a few hours since I gotta fix a few self-hosted mirrors, add and fix few things in the lot.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Raeven and pisarz1958 like this.
  2. pisarz1958

pisarz1958 Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Nice work. There was a great place for an elevator but you've put a door there so nevermind. :D I just had this weird idea that once roommate and permission bits are up, you (as an owner) could want to have some private space on the 2nd floor.
  3. zc456

zc456 Well-Known Member

Thanks!
    Woah boy, you're right. Never thought of that. XD
    LetsRaceBwoi likes this.
  4. Tirea

Tirea Active Member

You should consider a career in marketing or as a real estate agent... :D
    Nice lot btw!
    zc456 and LetsRaceBwoi like this.
  5. LetsRaceBwoi

LetsRaceBwoi Well-Known Member

More like, architecture and furnishing.
    zc456 likes this.
  6. zc456

zc456 Well-Known Member

I've done varies degrees research in all those.
    xXJDrocks450Xx likes this.
  7. francot514

francot514 Well-Known Member

Well designed good work, but if it is for relax and "express" , why you will need beds?? if it is community lot, there should be bathroom for each sex..
  8. zc456

zc456 Well-Known Member

Community lots in TSO act differently then they do in TS1.
    • Community lots is a relative term in TSO. It's only community to person visiting the lot. To the owner, it's their home.
    • Beds can be used by both visitors and roommates alike, at home or community lots. Restrictions are made by owner but it'd be bad practice to restrict beds to staff since you'll eventually need to sleep.
    • Express is not just marketing. 24 hours in TSO is 120 minutes. Since this lot can only fit three players to sleep at anyone one time, visitors are likely to stay for 120 to 240 minutes (two TSO days) or less. Larger lots with bigger bed rooms will likely have visitors staying for longer in-game hours.
    • There's no point in having separate sexed bathrooms since you'll be censored, regardless, and it's easy to peek in someone.
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  9. RHY3756547

RHY3756547 FreeSO Developer Staff Member Moderator

An hour is 5 minutes in TSO. It's also worth noting that there were no community lots, not that that was the greatest idea.
    zc456 likes this.
  10. xXJDrocks450Xx

xXJDrocks450Xx Well-Known Member

Do you think that something like community lots will be added to FreeSO? (Not talking about House lots that people visit or Job lots.)
  11. zc456

zc456 Well-Known Member

Not much point, to be honest. Technically the job lots are community lots.
  12. xXJDrocks450Xx

@zc456 That's true. I forget, could you have multiple owned lots in TSO/EA Land? I probably don't remember because I never had much money.:p
  13. Hayden99

Hayden99 Member

No i don't think so. i think people can keep 1 lot per sim.
  14. RHY3756547

RHY3756547 FreeSO Developer Staff Member Moderator

Yes, that was the original limitation.
    xXJDrocks450Xx and Hayden99 like this.
  15. xXJDrocks450Xx

Do you think it would be possible to up that limit? I wouldn't say infinite amount of owned lots or anything, (unless you want to make it infinite.) but just anything more than 1 owned lot because then people can own a "Home lot" and another lot type of their choosing. That would make the FreeSO world be more lively, and make the world look less empty.
    (Just throwing out an idea. ;))
    Hayden99 likes this.
  16. francot514

francot514 Well-Known Member

Lol, i didnt even achieved to had myself a lot, always needed to rent rooms..
  17. xXJDrocks450Xx

That was mostly my sim's life as well. :p
  18. zc456

zc456 Well-Known Member

Same. Much easier to be a roommate. XD
  19. Driesje44

Driesje44 Active Member

Sweet! I like it ;P
  20. aceventura76