The Sims Complete Collection BOXED

Discussion in 'Sims Games' started by Blayer98, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Blayer98

Blayer98 Active Member

I'm not sure if it's Europe exclusive, but included with this post is a image of my copy of it!

I only got it for £10 too! :3

Attached Files:

2. AquilaSim

AquilaSim Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Nice, well in France, we have Les Sims L'Integrale(just the same pact of Complete Collection but French version)
    Integrale-Sims-1-.jpg
    and Les Sims Edition Saint Valentin(Valentines Day Edition, contents : The Sims + The Sims Hot Date)
    51AGFJNXA9L._SY300_.jpg
    brandonftw101 and Blayer98 like this.
  3. Noel

Noel Member

I have the complete collection as well but I have the North American Box Art (4 discs and an instruction manual) the_sims_complete_collection_frontcover_small_arLnJ6GXwL7Pf7P.jpg
    brandonftw101 and Blayer98 like this.
  4. HapFreeman

HapFreeman New Member

Where did you get it?! In a CEX or something?
  5. Hayden99

Hayden99 Member

i have the us version too but one of my disc wont install :(
  6. Noel

Noel Member

Im only now seeing this haha, and no I got it for my 8th birthday, 11 years ago. I believe my dad got it from a gamestop back in the day but I may be mistaken :/ unfortunately I have lost interest in the single player experience and have been meaning to sell it on amazon but again. Whos going to buy it? 60 dollar game thats been worn and torn :p
    Blayer98 likes this.
  7. zc456

zc456 Well-Known Member

Damn, that's huge.
    Blayer98 likes this.
  8. Kadircan

Kadircan New Member

I have this one! Its amazing :D
    Blayer98 likes this.
  9. dennusz1995

dennusz1995 Active Member

[​IMG]
    zc456, Kadircan and Blayer98 like this.
  10. longliveprose

longliveprose New Member

I don't get the deal with "boxed". "Boxed condoms!" Oh, wow, look at that! Those must be very important! Honestly, what I look for is disc condition. There's no point in having a box with no software.
  11. Blayer98

Blayer98 Active Member

Same, All discs were in good condition when I got it.
  12. JWofles

JWofles Active Member

To be fair, it looks quite nice on my shelf
    [​IMG]
    I picked up the boxed edition too on ebay a year or so ago, due to me not having all sims 1 games, it was the easiest option for getting all the expansions etc.

p.s don't judge my sims 2 collection, i've lost a lot of them over the 10+ years :p
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  13. Nahuel3d

Nahuel3d Active Member

I love buying physical copies of my games instead of their digital versions :p
    Mindyvolt and JWofles like this.
  14. longliveprose

longliveprose New Member

Oh yes, there's no contest, but I would rather have a cardboard and Sharpie box than an unopened, mint box with destroyed CDs.
    Nahuel3d likes this.
  15. Nahuel3d

Nahuel3d Active Member

If you take care ouf your discs they aren't going to get destroyed. Also, games nowadays are in platforms like Steam and Origin, so when you buy the physical copies of your disc you can install them from their respective platform if they stop working.
    The only bad experience i had with buying physical copies was with some of my PS3 games, which got stolen and i couldn't play them anymore :( Even though i had them installed on the console.
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  16. Mindyvolt

Mindyvolt Member

Yes me too
    Nahuel3d likes this.