The Sims Online Animations into The Sims 1?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by SoraTSO, Aug 5, 2014.

1. SoraTSO

SoraTSO Active Member

I am intrigued by the animations in the sims online from the walking and silly animations. What I need help with I want to change the normal walk style from the original "Complete Collection" for female and male and change them into the walk animation from TSO. Any help is appreciated. (Also if this is not possible let me know :) )
  2. AquilaSim

AquilaSim Administrator Staff Member Moderator

It is possible and work, I remember a site to download some animations of TSO converted for TS1 but I can't not find it like the bed floor two children too. :(
  3. SoraTSO

SoraTSO Active Member

Augh. If I was a computer whiz it would be a snap. But idk. Too bad you didn't have that site. I would download them right away :)
  4. heat33330

heat33330 Member

There might be some at CTO Sims. I'm not sure though but there could be.
  5. SoraTSO

SoraTSO Active Member

I'lll take a look. Thank you :)
  6. RHY3756547

RHY3756547 FreeSO Developer Staff Member Moderator

We don't have a tool for converting them, but it is possible to create one with given knowledge of both formats.
  7. aidancheddar

aidancheddar Active Member

I've used objects from TSO with their original animations (and sometimes sounds) backported. So, the possibility is there.
  8. francot514

francot514 Well-Known Member

I dont think using original animations will work, ive tried it, and the animations format is something different from the sims 1 one..