TSO Images Topic

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by Nic333, May 1, 2013.

1. Nic333

Nic333 New Member

Well,we have a Video topic so here is the Images Topic,all images should be posted here
    Some images have i found on google images:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Well i found a lot of Screenshots and now its your turn
  2. frankie

frankie Member

I remember some of these screen shots. They bring back so many fond memories. :)
  3. aidancheddar

aidancheddar Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last images I ever took before my account got closed for credit card reasons.
    yoyo likes this.
  4. Ben

Ben Member

These are such nice screenshots :)
  5. TRS

TRS Member

@aidancheddar Is it expensive to build a house like yours?

TR
  6. Andy

Andy New Member

My old screnshots. TSO :3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    aidancheddar likes this.
  7. Nic333

Nic333 New Member

I like this images, i remember for test center 3, but i delete my first sim there and i go to EA Land i always think as Ea Land are more fun than Test Center 3 are i'm right? (i can remember very well of TSO, i forgot a lot of things about TSO)
  8. Andy

Andy New Member

I don't know. I started playing after TSO was released as EA-Land and I heard you cannot earn money at Ea Land server unless you pay. So I played at Test Center 3.

And please, edit your post and remove quotation. It is unnecessary copying those all photos.
    xezno likes this.
  9. Panther

Panther New Member

Hey,
    you can still reach this http://www.tsomania.net/index.php
    There you can find pictures from nearly everything, from objects over special gifts etc. ;-)

Hope it helps...
  10. frankie

frankie Member

That's a very insightful website to visit. I didn't realize how much information was there.
  11. xezno

xezno Member

It was never closed down after The Sims Online was closed.
  12. Titowam

Titowam Member

I wonder if they realized that its still up or if someones paying it for it still :lol:
  13. xezno

xezno Member

They're keeping it up so people can discover the history, apparently.
  14. RHY3756547

RHY3756547 FreeSO Developer Staff Member Moderator

Removed offtopic posts. Keep it to tso images guys!

Does anyone have any images or videos of the EODs? (pizza, the maze thing, any other game features that use a custom live mode panel) It would really help if I could see how they worked in action.
  15. JWofles

JWofles Active Member

16. xezno

xezno Member

17. RHY3756547

RHY3756547 FreeSO Developer Staff Member Moderator

I noticed that some old custom objects were still present in my installation of EA Land, so I gave them a look with iff explorer:

upload_2014-4-24_18-26-56.png upload_2014-4-24_18-27-40.png
    upload_2014-4-24_18-29-48.png
    upload_2014-4-24_18-30-16.png

I especially like the car(s, there were a lot of them!) as their rendering has a similar style to the original maxis objects. I have a lot more of these, so I might post a zip of the .spr archives so you can check them out for yourselves.

It looks like the custom objects were a combination of a .iff file with one DRGP resource describing the object and a .spr resource containing the object graphics, draw group, catalog icon and catalog strings. For instance, the raw data of the CTSS in the last counter I posted is:

Code:
    ΓΌΓΏ  TSR Shape Shelf Counter 14 qA Genuine Item from an Official Outlet of The Sims Resource. www.thesimsresource.com
    Please report content theft.4                        
    yoyo likes this.