TSO skins to TS1

Discussion in 'Sims Games' started by dennusz1995, May 1, 2016.

1. dennusz1995

dennusz1995 Active Member

is there a possibility to get TSO skins and heads to TS1?
    zero35 likes this.
  2. RHY3756547

RHY3756547 FreeSO Developer Staff Member Moderator

They are a different format, but they are also mostly the same. The difference is the container - TS1 uses an "one size fits all" style container which supports binary and text mode. TSO uses only the binary format, and keeps ANIM, SKEL, MESH etc separate
    zero35 likes this.
  3. dennusz1995

ahhh okay okay.. well i couldnt find the files so maybe someone knew if its possible haha
  4. zero35

zero35 Active Member

Last edited: May 2, 2016
  5. zero35

zero35 Active Member

simply put TSO&TS1's skins、animations、objects use full same modules,different only have files stores formats
  6. -BloodFighter-

-BloodFighter- Active Member

Would be nice if you would take care to not double post anymore.
  7. RHY3756547

RHY3756547 FreeSO Developer Staff Member Moderator

I don't see why people think it's that much of a problem. The real issue is when people bump posts 12 times in a row to try bring attention to unimportant threads.
    zero35 likes this.
  8. zero35

zero35 Active Member

sorry i don't know your mind double post,i will post want to says into one post as possible
    Last edited: May 2, 2016
  9. Prah

Prah New Member

All TSO skins and heads has been converted to TS1. I would link the site but at the moment the site is down for maintenance.
    zero35 likes this.
  10. dennusz1995

you mean the CTO site? i've found some links but it's not all skins and heads.. it's mostly female stuff and objects
  11. zero35

zero35 Active Member

tell me which ones you want,i will found out them from my computer and share to you
  12. dennusz1995

I want most male outfits and skins lol... I can upload a picture of my avatar tonight
  13. AquilaSim

AquilaSim Administrator Staff Member Moderator

14. dennusz1995

Yes I already got much stuff of that! I do realize there was CTO sims that had a LOT of tso stuff converted for TS1, but I can't register on that site for some strange reason..
  15. Rae

Rae New Member

The site has been down for maintenance recently due to some problems and they are still working on getting registering back up.