Let me see if I get this. We have two options to update and play tomorrow. One is installer created by JD or Update Utility by Sim which was a Zach code or whatever? 1. JD's x86 release... doesn't want to even open on my PC. 2 The update utility sends the updates to a FreeSO folder which is completely empty. In not attach to the Maxis/ TSO Client folder where FreeSO exe is installed and I run it by. Did I miss the most important thing, if I did please shed some light P.S. I have run the game the old traditional way. Install the TSO game, Install the packslip/Build/ and done! Let me be clear that JD's release does work but not NOW. I installed this a few months back and it did work. But I was trying to do All - in -one type of deal so I dont have to have too many options. Im looking for an easy press here and done type of situation. I feel I am all over in something that should be all too simple.