Will there be a way to apply for the invites?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Justin93Daniels, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Justin93Daniels

Justin93Daniels New Member

First and foremost, hello people! I've noticed this yesterday, and was shocked to find out that y'all had the server running a few weeks ago... awesome work! :D

Anyways, onto the question. As the title implies, will there be a way for users to apply for an invite? I ask because I've never actually played TSO before. I was just a kid at the time, and couldn't afford the $10 monthly fees, and the *shudder* dial-up connection wasn't allowing me to download the game very easily. As a result, I ended up missing it at the last moment.

But then, about a decade later, and here y'all are! Bringing the opportunity of a lifetime back! Of course, though, I missed it again, and was unable to register and play. xD

But yeah, I was wondering if y'all were going to do applications for a place amongst the crowds of fellow simmers? If so, I would like to apply as well. ^_^'
  2. The Architect

The Architect Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Hello and welcome. There will be open sign-up for the beta soon, and as far as I know at this time the process of selection will be pseudo-random or stratified-random.
    More details will be revealed in the next blog post.
  3. Justin93Daniels

Justin93Daniels New Member

Ah, kay. Thanks, Archie! ^_^