Your Best Buildings in FreeSO

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by JWofles, Mar 26, 2016.

1. JWofles

JWofles Active Member

In this topic, post pictures of your best buildings that you've made.
    Here are 3 of mine-

A church:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I made this so Bill and Monica (whoever they are) could have the best wedding. It's in a church and it has a little seating area for the after-wedding cake and buffet and then there's also a graveyard for all those dead sims. The roof looked really bad so I added some stairs to give it a more .. roofy feel.

A town hall I renovated, furnished and did the plants etc for:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It's a bit small but has enough space for a sim mayor and 16 sim residents.

A nightclub:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    2nd floor-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This thing took me ages but it's a nightclub with toilets, a staff room, a bar, some booths and tables upstairs to eat at and look over the fence, some gambling table and stripper cages ofc.
    Zuzu, Raeven, mini_cooper4 and 8 others like this.
  2. RHY3756547

RHY3756547 FreeSO Developer Staff Member Moderator

That roof is amazing. Awesome job!

Love all the layouts and that overhang in the last.
    RainCloud likes this.
  3. zero35

zero35 Active Member

looks nightclub just like The Sims Bustin'Out,thanks for your share
    :-D
    JWofles likes this.
  4. JWofles

JWofles Active Member

Yeah that was my inspiration, it's cool to see someone picked up on that! I remember playing bustin out and I loved club rubb and I always used to stay there :3
    pisarz1958 likes this.
  5. RainCloud

RainCloud Active Member

greenhouse.jpg My GreenHouse
    Autumnrose, mini_cooper4 and JWofles like this.
  6. pisarz1958

pisarz1958 Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Omg, I haven't noticed that before o.o
    JWofles likes this.
  7. francot514

francot514 Well-Known Member

I have build a treehouse, or something like that.
    tsotreehouse.png
  8. RainbowSims

RainbowSims New Member

[​IMG]

The Local house is my best build.
    mini_cooper4, frankie and JWofles like this.
  9. RainbowSims

RainbowSims New Member

I've lost it.
  10. RHY3756547

11. RainbowSims

RainbowSims New Member

My House... :confused: (I've deleted it while trying to Install TSO Pre-Play-Test)
  12. Julie

Julie New Member

New here, created a residential lot(/store? haven't decided yet). not online can't figure that part out yet, but this would be the goal (built this morning, just started today)
    when i played TSO last i owned a store, mainly for the clothes, but the overall build of the house was made much more for hanging out with my sim friends. it was constantly full of people just sitting around doing nothing so i always tried to emphasize comfort and environment rather than giving them much to do other than basic skill or greening stuff

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

haha that last shot is the bathroom. it's a must!
  13. RHY3756547

Cool, reminds me of the kind of lots you'd actually see in TSO! The huge open room there reminds me that we need to get actual point lighting working like it was in the original game... might have to come in after the global server though.

[​IMG]

(can kind of see it there)

(also cool to see that the game is reliable enough to support people building things like we've seen in the original! of course, the freeso.ml lots are a really cool idea too)
    AquilaSim and zero35 like this.
  14. Julie

Julie New Member

ahhh that's SO pretty, yes i miss the lighting so much. it makes an enormous difference for sure. haha and definitely with the open space! remember we'd have up to 18 (20+ with roommates) in a lot at once so we had to pack pack pack :) excellent times i had at my old house; x-rated trivia, off-beat events i held like "dead dance party" with a broken light bulb(followed by packed charm-logic houses all laughing and working hard to resu us), a MR TSO pageant with big prizes, so so so missed. I'd love to see this server get up and going. I need some people to play with at 2am LOL

I apologize for going on and on, it's just that I've been waiting forever for a private server and I love you allsm
    mini_cooper4 likes this.
  15. mini_cooper4

mini_cooper4 Member

Of course not everything I see will is to my liking but I love everyone's creations mostly because they add a crucial ingredient for a game like FreeSO - Variety.
    Things are looking good for FreeSO and its community.
  16. Becky with the good hair

Becky with the good hair Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Although many of you might have seen the freeso.ml lot here's a full screen. I was surprised that it looked that good. I didn't build everything, the cool part is that each and every person built their own building :)
    There's a UFO, a church, two bars, a dance club, town hall, a comedy club, an Italian bistro, two parks, a hotel and 9 houses :eek:

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    Raeven, AquilaSim, pisarz1958 and 4 others like this.
  17. francot514

francot514 Well-Known Member

Thats really good lot with so many buildings, can you post download link?
  18. RainbowSims

RainbowSims New Member

It's a Server.
  19. AquilaSim

AquilaSim Administrator Staff Member Moderator

20. zero35

zero35 Active Member

i want to know how to build 3rd floor in TS1?:eek:
    Driesje44 likes this.