[ARCHIVE] Final Checklist Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything...

Can we sign up for an official in-game account right now? Or will that be done on the 6th?

Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything...

Can we sign up for an official in-game account right now? Or will that be done on the 6th?

On the 6th of January 2017. Nobody will be able to register until that date. Development will let us know the details once we are on that date.

I've been a lurker over the years as I never have much to say hehe, but I'm so excited, thankyou Rhys & everyone who contributed, I never thought it'd be possible to bring it back and I cannot wait! It's been worth the wait =)

Well, i don't understand nothing. FB Group English of freeso,have saying "Re-Install the game with gs version" but... this version is not a build like others[Dist-xxx]?
i don't want to download everything again. :(

I'm going to look into it when I have time, yes.
Rhy, or anyone else who knows the answer - Is there a thread dedicated to the progress of FreeSO on mac? I haven't had any luck finding one. I have to have Xcode open during the day, so it would be lovely to be able to eventually run the game in OS X.

Thanks again for your hours of contributions to make this relaunch possible. You're making a lot of people happy. :)

Will the registration be open at that time?

Of course just keep checking when is just about that time, it should be. Nobody has register yet! rest assure everyone will be able to when the time is near or at that particular timing. Just make sure you know your GMT in your Zone area. For example. I am Time Zone Eastern... est.... GMT is 5 hours ahead.

At 5:00 PM est my time is exactly 22:00 GMT

update.jpg

Hey everyone, so I installed everything needed for the game to start before the release time and then I had a window that gave me the option to create an account, so I waited for the release time before clicking on the account creation but when it was time to ...it gave me a script error and now after closing that window and reopen it from the installed game icon it just brings me to the "log in" window. I don't see any other way to create an account :/ Any idea??

A link to registration has been added on the same page you download the installer from
http://play.freeso.net/

Registration is down while they work on something and the Server's opening has been pushed back 30 minutes to 22:30 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back