[ARCHIVE] Road to Live Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my God, this is so perfect, it is such an amazing feature that I do not know what to say. Dreams come true <3

tumblr_n0jcijGoKE1r34kt3o1_400.gif

Small things like this is going to make freeso so enjoyable.
Yeah every quirk of The Sims Online once implemented will make the game very enjoyable including for those who have nostalgia. (Can't wait!)
This definitely is starting to feel like a proper implementation of The Sims Online now. :D

Curious if this is going to be released for iOS will that same version be incorporated to play with the PC version or would it completely be separate all together? Past experience with another game I used to develop when we moved to iOS it attracted thousands of new players but the PC players on our current servers could not join the iOS servers from their PC, only staff were able to do this. Wondering if this is the same or will they both go together in final release?

Mobile players will connect to the same servers. If they didn't, there wouldn't be much point in the mobile version! It's meant for checkins when you're AFK, or maybe if you have a tablet device instead of a laptop/pc.

So will we have a changelog from what was improved/changed from live? It's been so many years for me I probably won't remember. From what I see you've made a lot of useful improvements.

I don't imagine the features list will really highlight the improvements (unique to FreeSO) for those of us who don't fully remember TSO/EAland (in my case I beta'd TSO but wasn't able to continue after it went liive and the game progressed further) and for anyone new to TSO. I'd be pretty interested and I definitely thing you guys deserve the extra spotlight. Maybe that can be started as a thread in General Discussion or something if it wont be a notation in the official list later.

The 5 story buildings is certainly an amazing one to kick the list off! I wasn't sure if that was a side effect of still being in development or if it was being preserved - VERY awesome see that is a FreeSO improvement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back