Can't install or run latest FreeSO (Global Server)

Redforce

Hey, guys
My wife has been bazonkers over TSO coming back, and she played the early beta for awhile.
But now, we cannot install the full version at all. I have tried everything (including updating the launcher, and the installation instructions from this forum [How to join a server and load FreeSO, the sticky at the top) and we still cannot get it to work.
Can someone give me a good lead as to what we need to do to get FreeSO installed and working?

Now it is asking me for a username and password. I entered the ones I registered with (create FreeSO account), but TSO executable that pops up is asking for a username and password, and it is not taking the ones I registered with.

No, that's not it either.
Is there perhaps another set of username/passwords that I should be using besides the one that I used when the all-in-one loader asked me to create a FreeSO account?

OK, I was able to FINALLY get in with my wife's account!
But now mine still does not work. I registered an account here, but the username / password does not work.
Is it possible to recover it, or create a new account?

OK, I was able to FINALLY get in with my wife's account!
But now mine still does not work. I registered an account here, but the username / password does not work.
Is it possible to recover it, or create a new account?
You need to register a FreeSO GS account (global server) which is separate from your forum account.

Back