Error after update - When starting Game Client..

same here :(
Takes very long to connect and than a error code

Attachments

• 2017-02-26 12_51_08-Error after update - When starting Game Client.. _ FreeSO.jpg
    2017-02-26 12_51_08-Error after update - When starting Game Client.. _ FreeSO.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 3
I figured it out. I manually resized my window like the guide said. So I had, " f 1600x900 after the target path - I put it back to default and now my client works!. They made the game re-sizable, so that is what is giving the error.

I cant run the game either i stll get the message screen to..and i even tried removing the Resize part in the path still the same problem =(

At www.tsomania.net in the changelog for update - 11 there is a config.ini file that you can download to copy into your "C:\Program Files\Maxis\FreeSO\Content" folder.
Doing this should resolve crashes associated with what Alonzo is having.
If it doesnt work then you should file a support ticket at: https://freeso.deskero.com/home

Maria Yesterday at 10:12 PM
'@here if you're getting the exception when starting the game after this update, replace C:/Program Files/Maxis/FreeSO/Content/config.ini with this one. ALSO remove any shortcut properties you've added related to resolution.'
config.ini
685 bytes

Ever since the update, my button to play the game has dissapeared and I cannot locate it anywhere in my files to play it. Has anyone else had this issue or know how to fix it?

Back