Everything looks gray

Joaking

Hello, it's my first time playing this game and I noticed that the lots looks gray when I try to play them. I algo tried to enter to freeso.ml and freeso.net servers and they look the same.
What can I do? Help please.

11klbma.png

29shmp.png

219yzgx.png

Looks like your graphics card does not correctly support the features needed to draw sprites. (multiple render targets, single surface format) What graphics card are you using?

i had those issues a few times before.. rotate the screen solved it. idk if it is working for you though

Looks like your graphics card does not correctly support the features needed to draw sprites. (multiple render targets, single surface format) What graphics card are you using?

NVIDIA GeForce 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a

The weird part is that I can play TS1 and TS3 without problems.

i had those issues a few times before.. rotate the screen solved it. idk if it is working for you though

It didn't work, but thanks either way.

Also, some objects can be seen at moments.

s2bbjd.png

2wmj8sh.png

oh wow... do your drivers need an update? also.. is that a multiple GPU system there? like intel with its integrated GPU and for example you got an dedicated GPU in it as well for gaming etc?

This isn't TS1/TS3. Looks like it's definitely multiple render targets at fault here. (static buffers are not drawing correctly)

Try and start the game with the -dx flag.

lol yeah then definitely update it first.. and you can force the game by making a shortcut on the desktop or where ever, click property windows and then at the target add -dx behind the rule (Did i say that right?)

Back