Exception Error.

I've uninstalled and installed FreeSO a bunch of times now, I've ran as an administrator and still nothing. I get a Exception Error, Can someone please help and tell me what to do to fix it, I'd really like to play FreeSO but i currently can't because of this error.

Attachments

• exception error.png
    exception error.png
    30.5 KB · Views: 19
I'm using Windows 7 and I got that error the first time I tried to play too, so I uninstalled and ran the installer as an administrator and when I launched the game straight from the installer it worked, but now when I just try to run the game like normal I get the error again even when I try to run it as an administrator. I'm going to try running the installer again and see if that works, but I really don't want to have to sit through the installer every time I want to play.

I'm using Windows 7 and I got that error the first time I tried to play too, so I uninstalled and ran the installer as an administrator and when I launched the game straight from the installer it worked, but now when I just try to run the game like normal I get the error again even when I try to run it as an administrator. I'm going to try running the installer again and see if that works, but I really don't want to have to sit through the installer every time I want to play.
You should try to update your Graphics drivers (Some examples: Intel HD Graphics, AMD A'series, NVIDIA 100M series etc.)

Upgrade to windows 10, its probably free for windows 7 and only takes a few minutes.

Back