FreeSO SERVER DIRECTORY (outdated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

travisrauh

FreeSO Server Directory
Maintained by @ARIES_OPERATIONS

If you would like to include your server in this list, please send me a private message either here or on Discord with your server's IP address or URL, specify the primary language used in the server (if not English) and whether your server is 24/7 or sporadic (if the latter, include typical hours and timezone of uptime). Further, if you have a dedicated forum thread to your server, please include that thread URL so it can be hyperlinked from this directory. All requests will be processed within 24 hours.

We offer freeso.net lot subdomains to registered 24/7 servers complimentary. If you have a 24/7 server, please include your desired lot subdomain in the private message.
------
Registered 24/7 Servers:
Registered Sporadic Servers:
  • booshideaway.ddns.net
  • freesoaspen.ddns.net
  • partyblock.ddns.net

Last edited:
It's merely being offered/donated as an official gathering point. I figured Rhys would have his own server, but also figured that was likely heavily used for testing. This was intended more... "cleaned up" gathering/administrative/information lot. I've sent a private message to Rhys to see what he'd like to do, if anything, with the server and the domain.

It's merely being offered/donated as an official gathering point. I figured Rhys would have his own server, but also figured that was likely heavily used for testing. This was intended more... "cleaned up" gathering/administrative/information lot. I've sent a private message to Rhys to see what he'd like to do, if anything, with the server and the domain.
Remember that the Lot Servers we have now won't be the whole server the domain contains. THere will be the Main Server that is no more than the city view with lots and then the Sub Servers that will be the lots, that are still part of that domain. Thats why private server won't be a thing anymore in the future

I'm just not sure how all the technical stuff works anymore. I set up a server awhile back, did the port forwarding and all that, then had to get a new modem and upgraded service. I assume I have to do all that over again. It's like, i can read the instructions and learn the technical stuff for that time, but it's not my background and over time I forget it all. I suppose it's the same with how this freeso is set up to run. Somehow I was able to install it and get everything in the right place. But, i still don't understand completely how it all goes together, or how people interact, and all that. Maybe i need a nap and some coffee first. LOL

lol well it can be a little confusing - that's why I started offering order.freeso.net. It's not free (though it's as low as possible just to match the cost, no profit gained) which would be ideal since you have an actual dedicated server, but there's no setup or maintenance work on your part. You just become an admin of a lot and do whatever you want :)

Great server directory! I think it is very useful in the future. I only recommend that you link to people's threads for their servers, and maybe even just say, "Owned/Managed/Hosted by <Insert name here>"

Every time I try to join a server the overall progress bar get's stuck on 25% and the current task bar claims it's retrieving property data, did I do something wrong? o_O

Every time I try to join a server the overall progress bar get's stuck on 25% and the current task bar claims it's retrieving property data, did I do something wrong? o_O
I was having the same problem at the same time as you it seems. I just gave up eventually. I was finally able to log in this morning, and all was well. Give it another try.

Thanks, Becky with the good hair and Autumnrose for recommending me to try again. It seems I just needed to wait one day, I guess. :)

Yes, with the current game build, BUT in a few days (the 6th) everything changes.
You will download a new version of FreeSO (not use the build available today) and log into a Global Server (instead of any of these.)

I'm having this problem right now :(
if you mean freeso.ml , it crashed because of a bug that appeared, i dont know if i did cause that but while repairing the TV in someones house, i got electrocuted and then someone moonwalked out of the lot and now it seems to stuck at 25% while joining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back