FreeTown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lure

Updated as of 9/24/2016
Dist: #373

SCREENSHOTS:
.eJwFwVsOhCAMAMC7cABK5SXehiBBo7YEavZjs3ffma96x602dYj0uQHs5yw8dj2FR25VN-Z219zPqQs_kEVyOZ5KMgFtQhtx8cagCat3ARY0LtqYvIkpWJecg5cu4g_pTk39_gUhItY.4JyI8UtcD9wfX1BXjcT1fulWeRI.png

Whats in the server: Custom Content which you will need to download a executable file and run it to get the files required. https://www.dropbox.com/s/cftz3i386oz8u98/GetStarted.exe?dl=1 is where to get it. Virus warning? You should unblock it or press Show All Downloads on chrome then click Recover Malicious File then press Hurt Me Plenty and then run the EXE FILE. (Chrome)

Server offline? PM me on Discord.
Want me to open the server? DM me on Discord when I'm Online.

Code:
Come on! Lets Build, Buy and Live in Freetown at freetownfso.ddns.net!

Last edited:
and like i said earlier. putting some one else's CC in your ''server thing'' isnt really cool either.
Actually, there isn't any guidelines on what to do with CC in The Sims Online because there wasn't any support for it until EA-Land and again with FreeSO.

Why is my computer saying it is harmful and not to download it? :oops:o_O:confused:

Updated as of 9/24/2016
Dist: #373

SCREENSHOTS:
.eJwFwVsOhCAMAMC7cABK5SXehiBBo7YEavZjs3ffma96x602dYj0uQHs5yw8dj2FR25VN-Z219zPqQs_kEVyOZ5KMgFtQhtx8cagCat3ARY0LtqYvIkpWJecg5cu4g_pTk39_gUhItY.4JyI8UtcD9wfX1BXjcT1fulWeRI.png

Whats in the server: Custom Content which you will need to download a executable file and run it to get the files required. https://www.dropbox.com/s/cftz3i386oz8u98/GetStarted.exe?dl=1 is where to get it. Virus warning? You should unblock it or press Show All Downloads on chrome then click Recover Malicious File then press Hurt Me Plenty and then run the EXE FILE. (Chrome)

Server offline? PM me on Discord.
Want me to open the server? DM me on Discord when I'm Online.

Code:
Come on! Lets Build, Buy and Live in Freetown at freetownfso.ddns.net!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back