FSO-Playtesting Server, We're Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
~FSO-Playtesting Server Update~​
Unfortunately, the old FSO-Playtesting server lot was lost recently. Though, Luckily I have made a new FSO- Playtesting Server lot, which has many people in awe.
I would also like to thank: @tsomatt and @Offredo95 For helping Furnish the lot.
Screenshots will be posted when the lot is finally finished. Thank you all for following my server!

.eJwNyEEOhCAMAMC_8AAKiID-hiBBo7aE1uxhs39fb5P5qmdcalW7SOcVYDu40Ng0C43cqm5E7aq5H6wL3ZBFctnvisJgvQnRuinOy0vj_fKWdTGk2YXko00mGXjwRPqg7tjU7w8FriLV.1YTAe6pF6cmEC8ADrMHuXqsyyck.png

Don't Forget to keep up-to-date on the latest Server, and FreeSO happenings!
The easiest way to do so is through Discord! Join by clicking the link below!
​
 
cccb7367fc67d10cf333809d695768a6.png

Behold! The New and Improved (Pun Intended) FSO-Playtesting Server Lot!
I had help from other players of the FreeSO Community as well. I couldn't have done it alone.
I made the Main House's Exterior, Some interior furnishings, Vegetation on the Lot, and other minor details like the roads. I helped out with the Pool area a little as well.
@tsomatt and @Offredo95 helped with the interior and decorations as well. Players made many contributions to the lot as well!
Big Thank You to @RHY3756547 for making these experiences a reality.
The INFO PAGE is where you can find lots of information regarding my server. PLEASE: Read the information on it, it has been updated.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top