How do I use the latest Volcanic

Raeven

I know the recent update to the global server added the BCON viewer/editor, but the Legacy install still has the older Volcanic.
How would I go about updating the old "Legacy" Volcanic to this newer one?

I know the recent update to the global server added the BCON viewer/editor, but the Legacy install still has the older Volcanic.
How would I go about updating the old "Legacy" Volcanic to this newer one?
Sandbox Mode

At least I think that what Rhys said he wants to let people using Volcanic to use instead.

The sandbox mode button does not connect for me.

When I asked about using the program before (before Open Beta started) he mentioned having both installed. He did call it sandbox then because we were not using the word legacy at the time (and he may still not be. I don't think I have ever seen him say it lol). SO I have a "FreeSO" folder and a "Legacy" folder installed. Each runs properly and was installed using the installer. The Legacy version was installed after the announcement of the BCON viewer/editor addition, but the Volcanic in the Legacy addition isn't updated to that. So it must just be the one bundled with the global server. But, of course, I don't want to go tinkering around in the middle of someone else's beta test.

I guess my first question should have been is whether folks like myself (who simply tinker a bit) have access to the updated version at all, or if that announcement was for other devs.

Back