How to get the portMapper to work

MarkM

How would I get this Portmapper to work? I can have a dedicated server to run 24/7 my speeds are very very good and I have unlimited up/down but can't seem to get this server thing to work out :( any advice would be great ! : )

Best regards

Mark

Click the "Connect" button on the left, and wait for the "Port mappings" list at the top to be fully populated and enabled (if nothing appears but the box turns a white colour, it's enabled but you don't have any ports open).
upload_2015-11-11_17-28-33.png

Click on the "Create" button on the right hand side
upload_2015-11-11_17-30-15.png
A dialog like this should then appear:
upload_2015-11-11_17-30-36.png
You want to enter a description at the top (I use "The Sims" as mine), and then click "Add" on the left.
upload_2015-11-11_17-31-15.png
Change the "External Port" value to 37564, and the "Internal Port" value to 37564 also. Then, do the same again, but change "Protocol" to UDP.
upload_2015-11-11_17-33-25.png
Click "Save". The dialog will then disappear; you must then highlight the description you entered earlier, and click "Use".
upload_2015-11-11_17-35-18.png

Check that the "Port mappings" list at the top of the window has your two ports entered, and then you can close the window safely.

yes I extracted it but there isn't anything in the folders to be able to run it ? I would so very much like to get this going I can have my server up and let people log in and play 24/7 as I have a dedicated computer and great speeds with no limits its a real shame i'm having these issues :(

yes I extracted it but there isn't anything in the folders to be able to run it ? I would so very much like to get this going I can have my server up and let people log in and play 24/7 as I have a dedicated computer and great speeds with no limits its a real shame i'm having these issues :(
The download is a .jar file - you need to run it with Java to use it.

Well shit lmao what do I need to add/edit lol

Success: I can see your service on 147.194.107.48 on port (37564)
Your ISP is not blocking port 37564

Your IP:
Port to Check:
Check Port

Last edited:
Back