I can't get into lots

PhoenixWolf17130

I'm a fairly new player. As in, I just got the game working this morning.
My issue is that once I'm in the game, after the 12th update, I can't get into any lots (or have any money to buy one) without it crashing on me, every time. I don't know if I have to re-install (again for the 3 time. :( ) or what. If anyone can help me, I'd appreciate very much as I want to finally play this already!

I feel like I should mention I was on the sim creation before the update and exited out of it just as the servers were being shut down for the update.

Make sure that you are running the FreeSO executable, not the 'Volcanic.exe', it should be obvious enough though, just a thought.
You could try to install all the DirectX components that you may/or may not have already from here:
DirectX Optional Components Installer: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35

Sorry if this is seeming to be copied and pasted all over the forums but it just happens a lot! :rolleyes:

I have the same problem! I am running FreeSO executable, and I have installed the given directX. Nothing changed. I click on a lot I want to get into, the "Joining property" window shows, and it stops at 33% at "current task: verifying permissions..." and I get "program has stopped working". What should I do?

Last edited:
Back