Installing error and crash.

renee

I've been trying to install this with no luck. I have ran it as administrator and it still gives me an error and crashes.

Try to download the DirectX web installer from Microsoft's website, it could be an XAudio2.dll missing, downloading the DirectX web installer will let you install all of the optional components that don't normally come with Windows 10 anymore.

It didn't work. :( I tried another solution you posted in a another thread and I just can't get this to work. I'm buying a new laptop soon anyway so maybe it'll work on that.

I'm currently running windows 8.
When I click "repair" it gives me the option to select "win32 registry error" and after I click that it crashes.

I must had reinstalled OS Windows 10. Upon attempt check files (after install) , Setup TSO crashed with standard Windows error. But on Comaptibility Tab I check Windows 7 Compatibility, and Setup done check files and now I play the game =)

UPDATE:

I got it to work! After the crash when I select "apply" it takes forever but eventually loads. I'M SO EXCITED TO PLAY OMGG

Back