Screenshot_20160902-073430.png
    254.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20160902-073443.png
    Screenshot_20160902-073443.png
    273.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20160902-073450.png
    Screenshot_20160902-073450.png
    267.2 KB · Views: 11
There are a lot of specific conditions for this working. Make sure you follow the instructions down to the letter.

If it crashes for no reason during the installer, I can't really help you because no device I have access to does that.

Ok, so I came back to give it another go, read instructions 3 times, yes, 3, lol and I finally got it!! It's downloaded (which took a while wow lol)
I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + phone, which is NOT recommended for this game, the "edge" part has the page numbers when creating the sim and up where the sim name is and you cannot get to them :( Anything up high or down low along the edge of the phone is not reachable - so I will have to wait until I get another phone (I hate the Edge phone anyway because of Edge issues) But I got it to work :D :D yay me! LOL

Ok, so I came back to give it another go, read instructions 3 times, yes, 3, lol and I finally got it!! It's downloaded (which took a while wow lol)
I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge + phone, which is NOT recommended for this game, the "edge" part has the page numbers when creating the sim and up where the sim name is and you cannot get to them :( Anything up high or down low along the edge of the phone is not reachable - so I will have to wait until I get another phone (I hate the Edge phone anyway because of Edge issues) But I got it to work :D :D yay me! LOL
Agreed, the edge is kinda annoying. If the UI is staying the same, a feature to letterbox the game would be handy for edge-users lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back