Installing FreeSO for iOS/Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can some one direct me where to go to get the game on my phone? I have a samsung J7 it should work but I just need the directions on how to install it when its not downloaded from playstore.

I'll keep a post here. I have an LG 2 and when I go to the link i get an what is to me an error.. Chrome needs storage access to download files.. I click on Update permissions and let me tell you -- no difference ... frustrating to me. Do i need to crack the phone or something...lol

Last edited:
Update: I am downloading FreeSO in my Android phone....it stayed at downloading 100%....for a while .. I forced closed the application itself. Then I got Droid... Stopped working... I unistalled the program and reinstall now... will update

I have got FreeSO to work on my Nexus 7 (2013 edition) and it worked perfectly! Except since it so old in specifications I can hardly click or make a selection to enter a lot at all! :( I don't really mind about only playing TSO on PC anyway.

I have got FreeSO to work on my Nexus 7 (2013 edition) and it worked perfectly! Except since it so old in specifications I can hardly click or make a selection to enter a lot at all! :( I don't really mind about only playing TSO on PC anyway.
Nice.. I decided to experiment today with my phone. Still downloading tso files 100% ... not sure if is making sure all the files are there or whatever.....now i dont see any errors perse. I am very happy that I will use my pc to play. It will be nice to connect using my phone for example after my lunch @ work. o_O

Nice.. I decided to experiment today with my phone. Still downloading tso files 100% ... not sure if is making sure all the files are there or whatever.....now i dont see any errors perse. I am very happy that I will use my pc to play. It will be nice to connect using my phone for example after my lunch @ work. o_O
Yeah, for me it took a while to download and install all the files. I just had to leave it for a few hours. Only if the game could be more well optimised (not sure how it can because it is still demanding anyway!). It should be really handy if you are able to log in and play for a bit or just level up some of your sims skills on the go.

I gave this a try on a Galaxy S5 running Cyanogen and it ran beautifully. It would be nice to see a download location option in future releases however, even though the app was installed to SD it downloaded the zip to internal.

I saw someone today who said they were on their tablet (Android I'm assuming).
I've tried everything to get it working on mine, But when I enter the IP mongoose gives me, It says "Sever not found".
I know this is an older version...But has anyone found a solution?

The original link for Android isn't working and I tried the other links posted. Am I doing this wrong or does it no longer work?

The original link for Android isn't working and I tried the other links posted. Am I doing this wrong or does it no longer work?
Rhys will say that dropbox ruined his life again..... :rolleyes: There is really no reason to be playing FreeSO on android or IOS right now since they haven't been updated to connect to the global server. (not even taking into account the new lighting system!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back