Llama's Juicebox of remeshes

LlamaJuice

Howdy yall, thought this project was super neat and I thought it was rad to see all the people helping out. I've been a 3D artist for almost 20 years (oh god) and I wanted to see what I can do to help a bit here and there.

Here's my art portfolio if you wanna see some of my non-sims work. https://www.artstation.com/anthonychester

Feel free to take any of my models and port them to other games if you want. Just please give credit in your release of the assets. When giving credit please link to my twitter https://twitter.com/Llama_Juice

Last edited:
The Bostonian Fireplace
Dropbox - Download

1722839791079.png1722839801743.png
This thing was a massive learning experience. It's my first animated object in this game, and so that was amusing. I read that I couldn't use alpha transparency inside of fireplace portals, so I modeled out fire and made it move, complete with cute little embers that animate. Super rad little prop. Glad this one is done haha.

Narcisco Wall Mirror
Dropbox - Download

image.png

This poor mirror has been handed around this scene a ton apparently. I built upon the work that Alessandro and Raeven had submitted, but I wanted it to better match the shape and size of the original asset. Fixed up a few small texture issues and model issues and tried to just clean it up. Changed the color of the reflection to more of a gray/blue to match the source. I also removed the wall shadow plane, as it felt like it just caused more issues than it was worth. It would cause weird visual clipping issues on objects on the other side of the wall, and it just felt weird, so I removed it.​

Reflecto Wall Mirror
Dropbox - Download

1725517195273.png

There is also a lit version of this asset, though I couldn't figure out how to turn the lights on for it in-game, so I can't take pictures of it for this post, but it's in there! I've spent more time modding this game than playing it at this point haha. Both the lit and unlit versions are in the dropbox link above.​

Anti-Heisenberg Teleporter
Dropbox - Download

HeroShot.png TeleporterCollection.jpg

All 8 colors with the 12 frames of animation. Learned a lot about how to manage my UVs better, how to build things so that they all fit on one texture sheet. Learned a lot about dynamic sprites while I was at it.​

Back