Member Name?

Zachary

Hi! It's me! I'm ready to fail at the obvious again! When I log onto this freeso site and put the same stuff in the game login it tells me the stuffs wrong..

Update: When i change my password the existing password is wrong, so the password that I can sign into my account with isn't what the FreeSo is recognising my password as...

That registration is separate from registering for this forum. You need to register at each place.

I just DLed FreeSO, but it doesnt recognize my login info... Am I supposed to register somewhere other than the FreeSO site that i got the DL from?

The link on the FreeSO site that you got download from leads to the same link mrpenguinb gave.
It should work after registering there. Logging in is case sensitive. Could that be the issue?

Already have an account means one was already made from your IP.
When someone already has your name ...there isn't actually a message (yet) it just mysteriously fails to work.

Submit a ticket here https://freeso.deskero.com/home
and explain the situation. Be sure to let them know that no one from your household has registered. Does anyone else use your internet connection (or you use theirs). If so then perhaps one of them also plays!

Back