Minor Bug Thread

All of these are quirks of the old version. An uncountable number of changes have been made since. I'll see if I can change the control modifier to match both, I forgot to add that since I don't think i've ever touched right control in my entire life.

Not an in game bug... (and not sure if it's a bug or something I'm doing wrong). it seems the fso admin console won't create new users. I compiled the source from the latest commit (about 1 month old) and can successfully log in, send a broadcast message (client receives them), reboot/shutdown shards, but nothing happens when adding a new user.

I have lags with Sims. They sometimes stopped moving. Help loading other lot and back. Internet is normal.

I think it might be hard to answer that, Smikkey. Everyone has some lagging sometimes.
When a great many people play it can be laggy. In large lots with many objects it can also be laggy. Sometimes it seems to be the time of day.

Yeah, I have fast internet and a pretty good laptop, and some of the top lots make me lag like crazy! I can't visit them, but oh well. Just glad to play the game! :)

After the last update, when I buy objects from shops and try to place them on lot, they don't appear. I guess the problem is my inventory. The problem started after I bought the 'Sioux Sity Wicker Chair'.

Now I have one of my objects with problem. Please, check my inventory and see if there's any problem.

Thanks!

When a sim is on the bottom bunk of the space bunk bed, the second sim will start to climb the ladder but stop and then crawl onto the bottom bunk and snuggle with the first sim. We should at least get social if we are going to cuddle :p

I'm having an issue with outdoor lighting. I had several tiki torches up and they were not lighting anything at all. I bought a medieval garden lamp, one of the most expensive lamps and it doesn't add light to the area either. A good portion of my lot has outdoor activities and I just can't seem to get any lights to make a difference.
Any advice?

1) There's always items I can't retrieve from my inventory in buy mode and I would have to have another item in my inventory to get it, but then that item i bought would be the one that I can't retrieve since it's the last one. So there will always be one item I can't get get from my inventory.

2) Whenever I try to get an item from my inventory in buy mode, it doesn't take that specific item out... it would be another item instead.
Example: I want to move the chair from my inventory to the floor, but I'd get another item like a laptop instead of the chair.

There are hidden custom content objects in your inventory. Submit a ticket at freeeso.net ("freeso support"). Maria has been helping people with these inventory issues.

I'm having an issue with outdoor lighting. I had several tiki torches up and they were not lighting anything at all. I bought a medieval garden lamp, one of the most expensive lamps and it doesn't add light to the area either. A good portion of my lot has outdoor activities and I just can't seem to get any lights to make a difference.
Any advice?

This is an issue, yes. Outdoor lights are not emitting any light at all, they turn on at night but only light themselves up, not having any radius. It's a shame because I'm planning to add an outdoor party area to my lot and this bug is making things difficult. We'll have to wait and see if it can be solved I guess.

Back