Need Help Installing

crystal

Could someone please post step by step instructions for me please to install the game. I just cant seem to figure it out. I need help!! Thanks :)

Rhys provides the download link for the global server beta installer from "play.freeso.net" :
FreeSO GS Installer: http://freeso.squarespace.com/s/GSInstaller-1-5-17.zip
It should install everything once you extract the "GSInstaller-1-5-17.zip" and run the "Official FSO Installer Utility x86 Edition.exe"
All you really need to do then is set the path (you can leave as it is) and click the button "Install". Once in the installer menu click "Install everything".

Steps
Easy as 1... 2..... 3... Done! Oh wait... 4... 5... 6..... 7..... 8.... phew.... 9.... 10....
1. Download the GS (global-server installer) from "http://play.freeso.net/"

2. Extract the "GSInstaller-1-5-17.zip" using the "Extract all" jump-list menu function by right-clicking the .zip

3. Run the "Official FSO Installer Utility x86 Edition.exe" which should be located in the "FSO GS InstallerInstallerUpdate" folder.

4. Install FreeSO by clicking the blue "Install" button. (You can leave the paths as they are)

5. Download "The Sims Online"
installation files (and eveything else!) by clicking "Install everything"

Last edited:
Hi could someone help me out please? I installed everything today and would like to know where i set up my username/password to login? For my time zone it says the launch should be 5pm EST does that mean no one can get into the game until then? Thank you in advance ! i'm really excited to play this as the original SO i never got to play :)

Hi could someone help me out please? I installed everything today and would like to know where i set up my username/password to login? For my time zone it says the launch should be 5pm EST does that mean no one can get into the game until then? Thank you in advance ! i'm really excited to play this as the original SO i never got to play :)
.eJwFwdsNwyAMAMBdGADXvISzDQJEUiUxws5X1N1795pnnWYzu-qUDaAdUnk1K8qrjG4H8zh7mYfYyhcU1VL3q98qgJ5iQArekceMFD24lChmhylkTB8fc4RntqLdfucwvz_kNCJY.D_AOcZ9nXHzcwSeZn8JIm6S8eeM

Back