New Installation On New PC Issues

MarkM

Any advice is very much appreciated...

Got a new Dsktop PC installed the FreeSO from the latest FreeSO Installer/Launcher , When I click on play it seems to work it goes into the area of Select sim bu then this Message pops up

Exception:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at SharpDX.XAudio2.SourceVoice.CreateSourceVoice(XAudio2 device, WaveFormat sourceFormat, VoiceFlags flags, Single maxFrequencyRatio, IntPtr callback, EffectDescriptor[] effectDescriptors)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.DynamicSoundEffectInstance.PlatformCreate()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.DynamicSoundEffectInstance..ctor(Int32 sampleRate, AudioChannels channels)
at FSO.Common.Audio.MP3Player..ctor(String path) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\d3e4595aaaa43ae7\TSOClient\tso.common\Audio\MP3Player.cs:line 36
at FSO.HIT.Events.HITTVOn.PlayNext() in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\d3e4595aaaa43ae7\TSOClient\tso.sound\Events\HITTVOn.cs:line 192
at FSO.HIT.Events.HITTVOn.Tick() in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\d3e4595aaaa43ae7\TSOClient\tso.sound\Events\HITTVOn.cs:line 79
at FSO.HIT.HITVM.Tick() in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\d3e4595aaaa43ae7\TSOClient\tso.sound\HITVM.cs:line 94
at FSO.Client.TSOGame.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\d3e4595aaaa43ae7\TSOClient\tso.client\TSOGame.cs:line 261
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at MonoGame.Framework.WinFormsGameWindow.RunLoop()
at MonoGame.Framework.WinFormsGamePlatform.RunLoop()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior)
at FSO.Client.GameStartProxy.Start(Boolean useDX) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\d3e4595aaaa43ae7\TSOClient\tso.client\GameStartProxy.cs:line 21
at FSO.Client.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\d3e4595aaaa43ae7\TSOClient\tso.client\Program.cs:line 32

Installed it and exact same thing really weird was working perfectly fine before the new PC

FreeSO Issue.jpg

Last edited:
I have uninstalled FreeSO and reinstalled it I have the latest Framework and the latest OpenGL and the latest DirectX , What else can I do this is crazy

I have uninstalled FreeSO and reinstalled it I have the latest Framework and the latest OpenGL and the latest DirectX , What else can I do this is crazy
Your audio device(s) seems to be not working properly, maybe a driver is missing for a certain device.
Try and set your default audio device by right-clicking your speaker icon in your taskbar; click "Playback devices".
Proceed to right click the speaker that you want to use and set it to default.

Your audio device(s) seems to be not working properly, maybe a driver is missing for a certain device.
Try and set your default audio device by right-clicking your speaker icon in your taskbar; click "Playback devices".
Proceed to right click the speaker that you want to use and set it to default.

I cannot believe that's all it was lmao Thank You So Very Much ! Worked like a charm

Back