New Laptop New Issue

JHolloway881

I got a new laptop and installed program....It is a weird problem so I will try to explain it. My mouse is a few inches away from where it is pointing....but only at the top of my screen. I have included photos. Also when I go to a house it doesnt show the name and amount of ppl in house at the top. The laptop before was a older one and this one is 1080p but my desktop is 4k and this is the only computer that has this problem. what is weird is that it only has the mouse problem at top of screen and is fine at bottom of screen. I had to draw in where the mouse is since it wouldnt let me screen shot it.1.jpg 2.jpg

If you are running your desktop resolution at 4k, try and lower the resolution to 1080p or press Alt + Enter to go into windowed mode, try resizing the window to see if that fixes it.

running this on my new laptop which is set at 1080p my desktop and other laptop run the game fine...also tried to change res and nothing fixes it.

i just tried the alt enter and in full screen mode it works great...guess i play in full screen mode instead of window mode...thanks a lot. this helped a lot!!!

Back