[OFFLINE] FreeSO.ml

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a shame the lot is full now. i would've loved to be able to build a house there.
There are houses that are on sale. You should ask Maria. I guess you can get a house and edit it to your liking, or even bulldoze it and build it from the ground up.

Is there a peak time when everyone seems to be on? Curious because I want to meet everyone I can, and this is my first go on FreeSO (and TSO in general, though I've seen many videos from back when it was still up). :)

Is there a peak time when everyone seems to be on? Curious because I want to meet everyone I can, and this is my first go on FreeSO (and TSO in general, though I've seen many videos from back when it was still up). :)
Most of the players are Europeans, so that means that anytime from 4pm to 12pm UTC+2 should be a good time to find people.

Hey guys, let's all get some things straight:

We don't want any drama on the server. The only rule this server has is Respect.
People have worked hard building their houses, and would not like random people just entering and doing weird stuff. Respect
It's all good if the owner of the house is not online, but do not modify anything. Respect.
This server is for playtesting, sure. You can test. But don't interfere with other people that actually want to have a good time. Respect.
If anyone asks you to leave their property because you are disturbing the peace: Leave. Respect.
Respect, please.

As far as I know this is the only server that has managed to get some type of "game" and "RP" going on.
I think this is good for FreeSO as it brings more people into testing this project and actually have fun rather than just coming a couple of minutes to test some objects.

If you don't want to actually have fun playing FreeSO, you can join other servers and wild out there, if they allow it. You can even create your own if you want to.

That's it. You will be banned if you disrespect anyone on this lot.

Last edited:
Hey guys, let's all get some things straight:

We don't want any drama on the server. The only rule this server has is Respect.
People have worked hard building their houses, and would not like random people just entering and doing weird stuff. Respect
It's all good if the owner of the house is not online, but do not modify anything. Respect.
This server is for playtesting, sure. You can test. But don't interfere with other people that actually want to have a good time. Respect.
If anyone asks you to leave their property because you are disturbing the peace: Leave. Respect.
Respect, please.

As far as I know this is the only server that has managed to get some type of "game" and "RP" going on.
I think this is good for FreeSO as it brings more people into testing this project and actually have fun rather than just coming a couple of minutes to test some objects.

If you don't want to actually have fun playing FreeSO, you can join other servers and wild out there, if they allow it. You can even create your own if you want to.

That's it. You will be banned if you disrespect anyone on this lot.

If you don't want drama on your server. Dont let Maria be mod...

Just downloading now, hoping to join the community :) used to play years back - See u guys on there. I hope theres some land left to build on??

Just to add to that... i cant seem to get on, tried disabling firewall, i have latest versins and done everything you say to the tee.. but when im trying to connect to freeso.ddns.net it says "lost server connection: Possible cause your client may have erroneously disconnected or the server may have crashed, Error Code: 0"

Any ideas?? Many thanks in advance

Just downloading now, hoping to join the community :) used to play years back - See u guys on there. I hope theres some land left to build on??
Don't worry, there are lots available. Even though they are built on, you can modify it to your liking.

OUTDATED!! Since 23/5/2016
Updated:
http://forum.freeso.org/threads/online-24-7-sims-playtest-server.1281/page-4#post-19556

Screenshot_314.png

Property Arrangements
Hey guys, in order to organize stuff a bit more, here is how freeso.ml is structured.
Houses are for residents that play the game regularly. If you don't play the game very often, just use the hotel.
Property owners have the rights to edit their houses or rebuild them.
Legend
Red - Occupied
Green - Available for purchase
Orange - Property near abandoned status
Property List
1. Available (10 days)
2. Hillary Benson
3. Maria
4. Jerome
5. Cu
tieElisa & PrincessSophia
6. Dominic & Clif
7. Available (5 days)
8. Sliemex
9. Zoolixxewi
Available Properties
lot(s) are available. You can choose one or stay in the hotel.
Available properties have red velvet ropes in-game.
Editing Properties
If you edit a property that is not yours without permission of the owner,
you will be banned.
Purchasing a Property
To purchase a lot, contact Maria or Hillary Benson in the game.
Big thanks to @Alessandro Needs A Server for the picture and editing.
About Abandoned State
Your property will be put in abandoned state if you do not play the game often.

Last edited:
I've just started playing with my hubby and wanted to say THANKS!! If you take donations to keep the server running please PM me! I'd love to help out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back