[OFFLINE] FreeSO.ml

Status
Not open for further replies.
14ZiPl6.jpg

I'm stuck having this issue. How do I get into the server?

14ZiPl6.jpg

I'm stuck having this issue. How do I get into the server?
Try with freeso.ddns.net or check that your internet connection is stable. It should end up loading, since the server is online, and there are people playing at the moment!

EDIT: Also check you are not adding new lines by pressing ENTER instead of clicking the star button.

Last edited:
Property information now in-game, with signs in new dist. 318!
FreeSO.ml
City Organization
Apartment Life
This is definitely the place to be.
Welcome to a living, breathing place in FreeSO.
This town will surprise you with all the amenities it has to offer you.

Perfect for any type of Sim out there!
Welcome to the City.
Jerome Heights and Queen Marias.
We also have the luxurious Benson Mansion Hotel for non-residents.
What are you waiting for? Visit our town today!
Ask Hillary, Maria or Jerome for a property.
NEIGHBORHOOD 1
Jerome Heights

The best neighborhood for entertainment and fast-food.

Screenshot_455.png
NEIGHBORHOOD 2
Queen Marias

Best neighborhood for traditional cuisine, and a peaceful life.

Screenshot_456.png
5 STAR HOTEL
Benson Mansion Hotel
Staying for a few days? Check in!

Screenshot_457.png
PROPERTY LIST
Please check in-game signs for property owners and other info.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You will only modify your owned property and not neighboring properties.
You will be active on the server (if not your house will be sold).
If you are not active you will use the hotel.
If a property owner demands you to leave the property, you must.

If you edit other properties without permission, you will be banned.

Last edited:
I am very happy with how the server turned out! It means a lot to me that I got to be part of the members who have been there during the construction, and even though I did little of the actual building, I am glad for the opportunity, and hope we all will enjoy the server and the game for many years to come. Have fun everyone!

Oniji: usas Discord? Estoy ahi mucho. Hay un canal de ayuda (support).

No. Anyway I'm not familiar with computers . If I can make things work is for help, because there is nothing of most things that tell me or give me solutions .. I miss playing freeso and not one day does not play ..

[quote = "Frankie, mensaje: 19733, miembro de: 8"] La discordia es una aplicación de chat donde muchos jugadores se unen FreeSO y charlar y discutir las cosas, incluyendo los detalles técnicos. Rhys no es mucho, demasiado. Se puede utilizar en su navegador o descargar la aplicación, lo que uno. Tienes que crear una cuenta, pero es gratis. Por cierto, he hablado con usted en la versión de EA TSO hace muchos años. Recuerdo su nombre. Hemos hablado mucho en español, y creo que me presentó a una amiga de la suya. Creo que traté de ayudarle con algunas cosas en aquel entonces. Fue hace tanto tiempo. De todos modos, es una mierda que no se puede conseguir que se ejecute. Espero que puedas! :([/ Quote]

For real? And how was your name in TSO ? Once a freeso , with 305 Update me go , but give the OK button does not respond , it's like a drawing with nothing . Please help

De verdad? Y cómo era tu nombre en TSO?

En Cuanto un freeso, con la Actualización 305 me entra, pero al darle al botón Aceptar, no responde, es como si fuera un dibujo, sin nada. Por favor, ayuda
13288687_10208544880315497_1089503943_o.png

[quote = "Frankie, mensaje: 19733, miembro de: 8"] La discordia es una aplicación de chat donde muchos jugadores se unen FreeSO y charlar y discutir las cosas, incluyendo los detalles técnicos. Rhys no es mucho, demasiado. Se puede utilizar en su navegador o descargar la aplicación, lo que uno. Tienes que crear una cuenta, pero es gratis. Por cierto, he hablado con usted en la versión de EA TSO hace muchos años. Recuerdo su nombre. Hemos hablado mucho en español, y creo que me presentó a una amiga de la suya. Creo que traté de ayudarle con algunas cosas en aquel entonces. Fue hace tanto tiempo. De todos modos, es una mierda que no se puede conseguir que se ejecute. Espero que puedas! :([/ Quote]

For real? And how was your name in TSO ? Once a freeso , with 305 Update me go , but give the OK button does not respond , it's like a drawing with nothing . Please help

De verdad? Y cómo era tu nombre en TSO?

En Cuanto un freeso, con la Actualización 305 me entra, pero al darle al botón Aceptar, no responde, es como si fuera un dibujo, sin nada. Por favor, ayuda
13288687_10208544880315497_1089503943_o.png
PROPERTY LIST
1. Jerome August
2. Vincent Lowlander
3. Robo-Santa (Rhys)
5. Sir Telias
6. Vinny
7. Hillary Benson
8. Maria
10. Perry
12. Frankie
13. Sora
14.WE ARE NOT FULL YET!

Discord is a chat app where many FreeSO players join and chat and discuss things, including technical details. Rhys is there a lot, too. You can use it on your browser or download the app, whichever one. You have to create an account, but it's free. By the way, I talked to you on the EA version of TSO many years ago. I remember your name. We talked a lot in Spanish, and I think you introduced me to a female friend of yours. I think I tried to help you out with some stuff back then. It was so long ago. Anyway, it sucks that you can't get it to run. I hope you can! :(

I 've been in discord but I need to know the name of the server to get involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back