[OFFLINE] FreeSO.ml

Status
Not open for further replies.
FK2CTEr.jpg

my place got an update again! and yes.. i know, bad motives.. one of the sacrifices of building a lot XD

LOL Yes, your motives definitely testify to that.. but whoooHOO look at that room score! I definitely have to come in for a peek at the insides in a short bit.

Hello guys, I'm new to this (not the game but the whole online thing) and have some questions.
How do I save my game? I made some money but then exit out and re-enter again the money is gone, as well as my skill.

Do sims die if they starve, drown, on fire?

Is there a place to purchase lot/house of mine own if I have enough money?

Is there a way to make food? I can't seem to open the fridge.

(Do tell me more if you have something that's good to know)

I'm quite good at building and decorating places (like,match a theme or atmosphere of a room/house/well-balance), if the town needs some improvement in term of looks, decoration, do let me know.

I will play a little bit more to explore, if I encounter something I don't understand, please do help me out. My sim is Phat Ly. If you see me, do say hi :)

Hiya,
The first thing you'll need to know as a new player is that the FreeSO's still being developed. It has (obviously) progressed and can now be logged into but there are portions of the game that are not available yet and those portions are a lot of what you are expecting when you log in to play. Those things will be filled in over time. So things that you don't have to worry abut now but will when they are finished developing the game: lot ownership, motives, skills, death, money, jobs. The ability to build and decorate IS there now (but some bits will likely end up changing. Frankly, I will seriously miss the ability to put windows on fences when they 'fix' that.) and they've added chat bubbles n so people can log in and socialize. But that isn't why you could not use the fridge. You could not make food (or use most of the objects) because you are a visitor to that server.
If you think you might log in a lot and would like to do more, see if there are any apartments left. They came up with the rather clever idea of creating a little neighborhood in this one lot complete with apartment buildings and will "rent" an apartment to you which, as I understand it, makes you a roommate. Roommates can use the items.
To fully design your own place you can log into a local version of the game. No one else will be there - it's you playing a game directly on your own computer. Yours is House_00.xml. But you can stretch your wings a bit and decorate multiple lots if you wish by renaming the xml files. I downloaded some of the pre-designed lots from here (in the Blueprint Houses forum) and renamed them so I can check them out and keep my own resort hotel that I built. So now I can pop over to the old freeSo.ml playtest lot or the playtest mansion or head down to the beach at Crystal Temple if I'd like a change of scenery (and to test different things) Just remember that when you click the Save House button it will save over House_00.xml
Personally, I'd love to see what different lots you come up with uploaded to Blueprint Houses.

hello , about which time is good to play ?
There isn't any specific time. I usually find people in there chatting when I pop in and that has been different times of the day. I think a lot of times people pop in, find no one there and leave. The 20 minutes later someone else does the same. I tend to water/replant the many flowers so in my case 20 minutes later I'm still there and that gave people more of a chance to overlap. I've also seen people come here first and post that they are heading in so others would know that it is a good time to join if they'd like.

No, if you are getting to 25% then the server is up. You might need to wait a bit or try again.

I don't know, I've been trying but no luck, I've waited quite long and restarted again and again, even tried backup server, uninstalled the whole thing and reinstalled again, still stuck at 25. I will update if I'm able to get in the server.

Hello everybody! I'm still stucked in the city viewer "Join property" 25% forever :( I"m using last version, patcher etc. What I should do? :/

Attachments

• forever.jpg
    forever.jpg
    404.7 KB · Views: 8
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back