[OFFLINE] FreeSO.ml

Status
Not open for further replies.
The old and fancy FreeSO.ml v2 map is online for a limited time, ready for nostalgia!

olUcHUu.png
Plus I have the new HP touch screen that is windows

2Ghz Dual core and 4GB ram and a decent videochip from nvidia or amd, are somehow the recommended specs to run freeso smoothly

Well how come it works on my server
Well it has been explained to you numerous times. FreeSO.ml is object heavy.
No one here suggests that your PC isn't capable of running ANY lot. Lots you might find trouble with are probably heavy on objects.
There will be plenty of these when the Global server launches so if you want the full FreeSO experience you'll have to upgrade/buy a new PC or maybe an iOS device.
Post your PC specs so that it would be easier for people to diagnose your problem.

Well it has been explained to you numerous times. FreeSO.ml is object heavy.
No one here suggests that your PC isn't capable of running ANY lot. Lots you might find trouble with are probably heavy on objects.
There will be plenty of these when the Global server launches so if you want the full FreeSO experience you'll have to upgrade/buy a new PC or maybe an iOS device.
Post your PC specs so that it would be easier for people to diagnose your problem.
Thanks for explaining him/her :p:D for the 100 time..:rolleyes:

im sorry if its been asked but im new to FreeSO. I looked for an answer but couldnt find it. Can you build on your own lot on this server?

Nope. At the moment only one lot can run.
When the global lot is available we will be able to build individual lots on that. In the meantime, you can see if any apartments are available in this server (they made it into a village with apartments so they can share their lot with others.).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back