[OFFLINE] FreeSO.ml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, you mean my tiny little house is gone now? It's okay... I understood it was not going to transfer over.

But two players spent a lot of time building a skywalk... hopefully they knew the lots were being cleared.

Just to make things clear -
FreeSO.ml was cleaned and made free to build just to have a good time with people and make friends, it's not meant to have houses with ownership like it was a month ago. This decision comes from the fact that the official beta of the game is launching on Jenuary the 6th, with ownable lots and stuff. Thanks for playing in our server and have a good time :)
I'm looking forward to Jenuary the 6th

Awww, you mean my tiny little house is gone now? It's okay... I understood it was not going to transfer over.

But two players spent a lot of time building a skywalk... hopefully they knew the lots were being cleared.
Freeso.ml is not an official playtest, it's obvious that everything in there will be lost.

Can someone restart the Server? its stuck on 25%, i was fine playing but then nothing worked and one player moonwalked out of the Lot

FreeSO.ml Wedding Day!
CC x Millie
Today two wonderful Sims got married
:D:)

qYeZzrD.png

PKrIDo4.png

And JDRocks put on one of the worst (best) shows of FreeSO.ml history
Jc1Kc6w.png

CC was selling the tickets
hZLX6Tg.png

The town was really busy today
Yyf5xAg.png

sorry, newbie here. freeso.ml is the IP I'm trying to access inside Freeso. Stuck on 0% not sure if server is down or I am having trouble accessing the internet.

That server has been taken offline.
They are running/testing the global server now.
Go to the address ion your web browser and you'll be able to download the latest installer whcih will let you install the global server. You'll need to patch the game after that (the first time you play)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back